14 I am everything to you- Anirudh's promise to Bondita

Friends I have forgotten to ask how is the new cover page of this story . Do you all like it? Slowly the response for this story is also increasing. I am so happy for it. Thankyou all 🙏❤️

________

Sumati felt Unconscious on ground as soon as she Heard death news of her daughter.

Nagendra passed irritating looks at her but hospital people are around him so as a formality and also keeping in view of not to spoil his image in public he asked doctor there to take care of sumati and sat in visitor's chair feeling bitter to listen this sad news that the growing beauty who will be quiet useful to him had left the world.

He shouted on Dr. Ashok who treated Bondita that what is the reason for her death why can't you people give life to that girl

Ashok Recollected Anirudh's words and Whatever Anirudh asked him to tell he told the same thing to Nagendra that she is running on road accident happened and due to internal bleeding in brain she lost her life.

Nagendra is irritated to listen all this

Whereas sakuntala dragged her son and reprimanded that why did you kill her now see fingers may arise on you by everyone

Saidulu: why will I kill her amma? I have strong desire on her atleast to unleash my desire I would have kept her alive and narrated what all happened

Sakuntala bent his son's head by clutching his hair and clenched her fists and hit on his back that why can't he smoothly do the work by befriending with her and later do what he want. Like a hungry wild animal why did you fall on her. .

She used all village slang words to reprimand her son

(సచ్చినోడా! ప్రేమగా మచ్చిక చేసుకోరా అంటే ఆకలి మీద ఉన్నా ఆబోతు లాగా మీద పడతావా..నీ జిమ్మడా)

Saidulu scratched his head and yelled back : I didn't expect that she will run from my clutches. She is too brave Amma. Do you know what she did to me and also revealed that she made a glass stand fall on his manhood and still it's hurting there.

(ఎహే! నాకేమి తెలుసు అది అటా పారిపోతాది అని. ఇంత వుందో లేదో దానికి ఇన్ని తెలివి తేటలు ఉన్నాయో తెలుసా . ఆది నా ఆయువు పట్టు మీద, నా మగతనం మీద దెబ్బ కొట్టింది . తెలుసా? ఇంకా నోప్పి పెడుతోంది తెలుసా)

Sakuntala is worried and asked a male nurse who is passing by to check her son and find out if he is eligible for marriage or not

After a lot of persuasion he is sent inside to check up. There male nurse and junior doctor checked him and told that your son is now unfit for marriage making her gasp out loudly . She started crying loudly that her son's life is spoiled that devil took away his future . Junior doctor asked her to keep quiet this is hospital she can't shout like this.

Even saidulu also gasped out and fumed with anger on Bondita cursed her that she took away his virility while leaving the world.

Nagendra also came there by listening their screams sakuntala sobs and learnt about this and reprminaded for touching Bondita who can attract many officers , politicians with her beauty and make things work in his favour

Sakuntala and saidulu apologized him and sakuntala gave cunning suggestion to use sumati in place of Bondita who is also very beautiful despite of being in 34 years of age and still can use her as there are no one for her , a lonely woman.