1 Gold medalist Anirudh 🏅🎓 and his few well wishers

Graduation ceremony in London:

Auditorium hall is filled with that academic year (1999) barristry students . Everyone are murmuring among themselves that no doubt this year gold medalist is that Indian student Anirudh only.

Soon the graduation ceremony started vice chancellor had given motivational speech and everyone are given their certificates and finally they announced that year best student University topper gold medalist is none other than Barrister Anirudh Roy Chowdhary and he is called to dias..

He came on to stage proudly and took award gold medal and barristry cap from the vice chancellor

While getting adorned by gold medal he remembered his maternal great grandfather Veeresam - a freedom fighter inspiring words in childhood (his pedda Tatayya) his Pedanaana (Trilochan kaka), his lady love Mini with slight tears and took it proudly...

While getting adorned by gold medal he remembered his maternal great grandfather Veeresam - a freedom fighter inspiring words in childhood (his pedda Tatayya) his Pedanaana (Trilochan kaka), his lady love Mini with slight tears and took it proudly and carressed his certificate for a second . Finally he succeeded and achieved what he wanted to become.

(Author's explanation: Anirudh's maternal great grandfather means Trilochan Vinayak mother's father (Nana ji). In 1980-90s period old generation people lived more than 90 years and had seen their great grandchildren growth also.)

He then gave a stunning speech about the role of lawyer in society and announced that soon he will return to his India and use his knowledge, talent in favour to their country and screamed: BHARAT MATA KI JAI

Some of the Indian students took his words proudly and some of them so easily some foreign students frowned inside for not praising their country (British) and retorted that when he is so bound to his own country why did he come here and did law course. But Anirudh didn't bother about their comments and got down. He know the reason well.

One of the British student who is his opponent and competitor in his batch had made fun of him on his face that he is still behaving in such a way that their country is still in our clutches. Others laughed.

Another britisher passed remark: wake up Anirudh we gave you independence long back ago and everyone bursted into laughter

Anirudh went and caught hold of both of their collars and said : Independence is our right ..it is not alms we begged you for..

Another student commented : Hey wake up Anirudh now Indian youth are only wanted to go and settle in foreign countries ..and you .. despite of studying here and also getting best opportunities to work here and earn money you still wants to go back to India. What is there now in India?

Anirudh said : My life ..my family..
my roots...my future ..is there..

One of the Indian faculty came there and controlled the situation and asked Anirudh to let them go don't get into rifts and wished him good luck.

He opened his wallet and spoke with Mini photo lovingly : Mini you have fought with me and discouraged me na that law course doesn't hold any demand now only technology courses have life. You are also highly upset with me na that I don't care about you and your feelings.