42 Bondita secretly went out for interview, samnayak visited Anirudh

In Hyderabad:

Sampoorna is packing both their clothes thinking about Anirudh's influence on a politician.

What is he doing there? Is he going to join in politics? As a Ratnakar advisor he must have earned alot in this 1 year . Then this vinayak will definitely won't leave this son also and get glued to him.

That Anirudh - even though he speaks some how harshly but still deep in his heart he still  respects his father alot . He will also get attached to his father and in apt time he will expose my lies and make his father  realise that I only have stolen his mother's jewellery, I was only Behind soudamini accusations in her marriage...and this blind fellow vinay will believe his son . Then what will be my condition here?

She is getting panicked thinking of all this . Just Then her mobile rang which made her feel jerked all  at once .

She saw Jagannath (chandu grandpa) number on screen and smacked her forehead Murmuring: Now this old man also will eat my head and will add more salt to my injury and picked the phone wishing him with fake smile : Namastey Pedanaana garu (Tauji)

Jagannath mocked :  In what way am I Pedanaana to you ? You cheap woman ...

Sampoorna trying to speak as softly as she can : why are you talking like that ? You are father in law of my husband and your late daughter is my ..

Jagannath: Enough ..you are just  my son in law's concubine and that too the one whom I have only kept you in that position to provoke my son in law to separate him from his wife shobha . And to let that shobha suffer for what she or her family had  done to my late daughter years ago

Sampoorna fumed with anger and cursed him in thoughts that : Despite of his age increasing this old man doesn't even have basic etiquettes of how to talk with a woman .. chi..how long will he be alive and staying healthy

Jagannath: What happened? Why are you silent?

Sampoorna told with pretending innocence: I am just waiting so that you will tell me the reason for calling sir (అయ్య గారూ/malik)

Jagannath: coming to the point what am I hearing? That you and my son in law are going for Delhi ? Is it true ? Is he planning to meet Anirudh there?

Sampoorna : yes,  your son in law wants to meet his second son . Afterall he is now advisor to Ratnakar of opposition party in Delhi. Vinay Already gathered information about Anirudh from some of his known resources and we got to know by now that after Anirudh collaborating with him only that party had started getting popularity there ..much more than the ruling party. 

Who wants to let such kind of useful son go out of his hand? Vinay also and stopped intentionally to irk Jagannath

Jagannath is fuming with angry and cursed Anirudh in thoughts that : yes even I also got the same information from some of my friends in ruling party.. That Anirudh is intentionally raising the image of that opposition party to show off about himself to his father and to defeat me because I have made his girl friend marriage with my grandson na . That's why he is taking revenge on us . 

(Author's explanation: it is his misconception about Anirudh and his late mother shobha from starting onwards)

Sampoorna: Now why are you silent sir (అయ్య గారూ/malik) ? Are you worried that your friends in ruling party will be defeated in upcoming elections?.

Jagannath: SHUT UP! DID I ASK YOUR BLOODY OPINION?  THAT ANIRUDH...THAT ANIRUDH IS Still A LITTLE BRAT INFRONT OF ME . WHAT IS HIS AGE AND WHAT IS MY AGE ? CAN HE UPROOT THE PRESTIGIOUS RULING PARTY THAT EASILY?