5 Trikal views about Anidita pairing

Aravind house Hyderabad:

Trilochan and kalindi with Anirudh and Bondita sat in one car and driver is taking them to Aravind house whereas Arvind and sumati with Sekhar and Bhargav are traveling in other car. Security is always around Arvind and they are following him.

Throughout the traveling Anirudh's heart is burning with grief and Fury. Kalindi is carressing him at one side and Bondita sat other side holding his arm. When his eyes are welling up both are silently wiping out his tears .

WHY ? WHY THIS HAD HAPPENED TO HIM? WHAT MISTAKE DID HE DO? HOW CAN MINI DO THIS TO HIM?

Now if he recollect all this it looks like trapping him under such dirty accusation is a pre-planned thought

Recollecting his kalindi Peddamma words he understood that sampoorna had given this idea to Mini and that stupid had followed it.

Bondita said keeping her hand on his forehead: Attamma ( Bondita is calling kalindi as buamaa out of love) Anirudh baava body is very heat. He caught fever

Kalindi said carressing Anirudh's hair at back: I know Bondita once we go home I will give him kashayam (kadha)

Trilochan felt painful and said turning back from front seat that not to think of gratitude less people in life . They will repent for their deeds in future.

Soon their both cars reached the quarters and two servants opened the door

They are Bheemaaih and Kokila (our Bihari and koyli) who was sent to Hyderabad City from village by Trilochan and kalindi to be helpful to Arvind family and especially to take care of Bondita because of disputes between Arvind and Sumati and also due to adventurous cases Arvind is taking up .

Bondita also had good time with them. It is because of their company Bondita used to forget about their parents disputes

They had done namaste to Trilochan and kalindi and are surprised to see Anirudh returned back and expressed their joy.

Bondita shouted to her father from inside car : Naanna , baava is having fever.

Aravind asked Bheemaaih and Kokila to keep luggage inside and hurriedly went inside car to bring Anirudh outside.

Anirudh is caught by Trilochan and Aravind each side supported by kalindi and Bondita and made him lay on bed in one of the bedroom alloted to him

Sumati asked kalindi : Vadina (nanant ji) do you want to make kadha for Anirudh. Everything is there in kitchen

Kalindi: Coming sumati

Sekhar also went and checked his brother's temparature and said calling back his mother kalindi: Ammmaa! Those ingredients of kadha (kashayam) will increase annaya (bhaiya or dada) temperature as he had great weather Change all of a sudden and no sleep and food at all for him.

His body may not take it and he has not taken any food so he will vomit the kadha . I will give crocin tablet. Just use wet cloth to reduce the heat. Make him drink coconut water now and after a While make him drink warm milk . They agreed.

Sumati is impressed with Sekhar medicine knowledge and Caring nature.

Trilochan: Your Amma is also a doctor. Let her treat . She gives better medicine than your English medicine (మీ అమ్మ కూడా వైద్యురాలు రా ..మీ అల్లోపతి డాక్టర్లు కంటె మంచి మందు ఇస్తుంది)

Trilochan doesn't like anyone directly or indirectly criticising his wife's ayurvedic skills or trying to give their ideas. He is more comfortable with her ayurvedic medicine than English medicine