44 Hustle bustle, Disastrous decision 🙆,broom stick rewards 😆, I hate you

Anirudh couldn't believe  his own ears about  what he had listened in phone.

No...no ...never  this can't happen and this should not happen..it should not happen until he is alive. It's all a lie - he wanted to shout on top of his lungs and tell to this world.

His precious Bondita who is a gem of all qualities and in studies had  got arrested..

Throughout the way while coming to police station in auto he is weeping silently  . But it soon turned into angry and livid.

How dare these police? How can they arrest his innocent and naive Bondita?

He is damn sure that she won't do any mistake and that too getting into loggerheads with police . She might have came into market or any open place to buy something or to eat some chat on road side and this police only might have booked her in false case and  brought her here. And that too on what charges? Intruding into a modelling office and spoiling their property physical abuse on them ..

Bull shit ! Non sense ! It is obvious they are lying.

This police might have seen her somewhere or they are in pressure in solving any case and to get rid of their pressure they might have partly checked her background and as she is not staying with her parents they have assumed that she don't have anyone and trapped her in one false case.

But they don't know na that he is her background, they are getting into loggerheads with him .

Now he is nomore a common man ,   he is slowly becoming popular in his profession and as well as a legal cum political advisor for Ratnakar and slowly gaining good will among their party members by guiding them towards the path of success and this path had made him do friendship with many police officers and highly influential persons in all these months.

Unlike last time when Bondita went missing now he need not worry for dirty allegations on him and her and their bond . With his fame He will definitely make sure that whoever put dirty allegations on Bondita won't escape at any cost for playing this dirty trick on her .

With these thoughts he reached police station and entered inside and saw her in miserable condition which he never imagined her in his worst dreams even  -

Her face is swollen as if she had struggled alot , her hair is  ruffled and she looked completely messed up . His heart dropped seeing her like that.

She hung her head with shame,  silently sobbing. She is  looking scared like a deer escaped from her herd and got trapped in between group of wild animals.

There is a lady constable beside by and she is scolding Bondita by moving  lathi towards her and reprimanding in Hindi language: hey ladki , accept the fact quickly. Don't waste our time. Else you don't even imagine what punishment I I'll give you . You went to do modelling na . Coming into this profession itself implies that you have left  shame reputation in society and fear. 

When you opted for it you should obey what all they say . Why are you showing attitude and why did you hit that man who is ready to give you offer ? Did they offer you less payment! See it is quite common in this field. You should be  even ready to sleep

Bondita is looking at her more scared with her words and shooking her head and raised her voice : no ...no..   what nonsense  are you saying

Lady constable: HOW DARE YOU RAISE VOICE ON ME? and raised lathi to hit her . Bondita closed her eyes out of fear.

ANIRUDH'S blood is more boiled seeing this . He came and held constable lathi from back and yelled on top of his lungs: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO HER?