23 Sweet and bitter incidents in Aesthetic beauty birthday party 🎉

At Vizag in evening time kalindi is praying to God by litting Diya  and silently asking questions.

Trilochan also came and folded hands and asked : Did you not still forget it

KALINDI: How can I? My heart is filled with anxiety. Since many days my heart didn't accept the truth that Bondita left the world and now today when we went to do puja on her name asking her soul to rest in heaven why so many obstacles came today. Why today only so much wind came . And do you know our servant told that there is no wind outside temple..why that much wind came and pujari garu is also not able to complete it. What Indication is god giving us?

When Bondita is alive we abandoned her didn't bother her cries and when she left the world we are doing puja on her name . Is god is also angry on us ? Is he mocking us that we are double standard persons

Trilochan: kalindi calm down.. it just happened.. don't think too much. Your health will upset

KALINDI shooked her head holding her tears.

Trilochan: come let us go to beach and sit for a while. Your mind will also get some peace

Just then garland from Bondita's photo is misplaced and kalindi is looking with focus towards the photo. Her intuition is telling her something. It's quite silly but somewhere she wanted to believe it.

Trilochan insisted again and she said: if we go what about that monkey bunti . He will go to his friend's house and sit .

Trilochan : today he is Having special classes and I intentionally kept him there. He won't come upto 7.30 so let's go . You will also feel relieved there .

They both left to beach. 

_____

If you separate me make me as an outsider I will become mad. Who are there for me than you right now  . Why are you speaking to me like an outsider..hmmm. Am I really an outsider to you..are you trying to tell me that I should stay in my limits ...

She is having tough time to answer because out of angry he almost brought his face near to her and his breath is touching her. He didn't notice this

Her lips started trembling and his gaze suddenly fell on her lips and he now understood what he is doing. His heart beat is also raised and moved away from her stood on his legs and turned aside keeping his hand on back of his head asking himself in mind to control have patience.

Sarada is feeling so embarrassed and shy to stay in between their conversation. Seems like it's a delicate matter and Bondita is in ackward dressing . 

Perhaps out of childishness She just came out just like that to speak with her bava or argue with her bava just like that And arguing with him for every minute reason. No elders are there to tell her

This girl Bondita is too young to understand his affection she also had  similar kind of experience with her husband few years ago. Initially she thought his(Madhukar) love as domination only but after crossing 19 years with passing time she understood his love .

Now also the same Situation with Bondita. With passing time she will understand him . When they both are silently gazing af eachother in proximity and  feeling nervous there sarada immediately interrupted by clearing her throat that she is there.

Both came into reality and sarada told to divert them that : ANIRUDH babu! My husband is calling you that Catering people have started ..can you please go and look at them. They will come in tempo with items and crockeries might be searching for address

Bondita! You Go inside room . Dry out your hair  fastly

They stood feeling embarassed again that they are Caught by Sarada