7 sumati and Vinayak against Anidita Bonding in Anirudh's birthday celebrations

In Vinayak side house he asked sampoorna to go to his brother's house and help his kalindi vadina in kitchen.

She said getting ready infront of mirror : kalindi akka always humiliates me won't speak to me lovingly at all. What work will be there for me when her loving sister in law sumati expert in cooking is already helping her

Vinayak: still you have to go and help her as much as you can.. don't spoil relationships

Sampoorna: her words are definitely strong like ginger and pepper

Vinayak: but at the same time those are healthier also

Sampoorna raised and mocked: Arey waah from when did you start speaking her language...I really don't know that my modern thinking middle aged husband is now turning tables and getting interested in ayurved like his Vadina.

He pulled her arm and told: Dont mock me sampoorna..you know everything about me ..still you married me within three months after your first husband Surya death by gaining my sympathy and by taking advantage of my drinking habit.

She started using her ultimate weapon - started shedding tears

Vinayak adjusting his Spects told:. Now you don't start this..
Just be thankful that despite of your ugly truth you are still here as my wife. If Jagannath Mavayya focus turned on to you then you will be thrown out

She accussed: Do you think that I was not targeted by him..he was badmouthing me as your mistress among his circle . What did I get by marrying you? Infact you are benefited by me in our bedroom more than I was benefitted by you

Vinayak: Am I not enduring your greedy parents by maintaining their expenses .. I am sending RS 50000 every month .

Sampoorna mocked: In return I am pleasuring you in our bedroom. I have been working for your company day and night and getting you profits. And in return for me personally did you allow me to bear your child... without my knowledge just as per your father in law command you went and got family planning operation..

Vinayak retorted her : Haa so ...what will you do? Tell me ..what will you do ? Create ruckus and will insult me. See sampoorna! We both know eachother very well. We accepted eachother Despite of all weaknesses.

(Author's explanation: here both are at fault , both are selfish and look after only their own desires..even mini and chandu also similar. )

See sampoorna ! Enjoying with women is my weakness but at the same time I want to grow in society build my own image here as a gentleman. I won't tolerate anything that spoil my reputation and my relationships whether it is with my brother's Family or with my Jaganath Mavayya or be it with my two sons. I don't want any disturbance with any of them. I always want everything and everyone without putting much stress and without struggling much

I was already 40 years at 7 years ago when I married you. At that time chandu was 18 years and Anirudh was 15 years . In that age how can I go for third child with you. Already a silent cold war is going on in between my two sons since childhood. Do I need another headache in the name of child be it son or daughter . This is the reason I have opted for family planning operation so that my reputation will be saved.

Sampoorna: Then what about me? Who will be there for me in my old age?

Vinayak: If you can keep your pride aside you can become mother to chandu and Anirudh with your smartness and dedicating nature.

Just then a parcel came to him. He smirked and told sampoorna: See I have ordered Anirudh's favourite chocolate cake . Today he will cut the cake I have ordered and we will sort out all differences. He asked the servant to store it properly. We will cut it in evening here.