50 Hero vs Villain, but heroine and villain 💕and future plans to go back

Anirudh closed his eyes and rubbing his forehead impatiently. Prashant gaze on Bondita is disturbing him alot inside .

After 20 mins Bondita  finished making upma and arranged it on the shortest dining table and saw that he laid restlessly on bed , may be worrying for something or planning something for her so called better future to pair her up with someone.

Till yesterday she was highly disappointed on him but today morning after he acknowledged her love and admitted that her feelings are not wrong thinking that she was really unconscious, her disappointment and anger on him started vanishing slowly.

Also she had witnessed his possesive Angle that day  in Sangeeta aunty house. He loves her and  she  could sense it in his voice that morning when she did drama that she fainted.

All these days she has been staying away from him  because she thought that he should move Away but now he is possesive of her,  he only wanted to look after her expenses and maintenance and wanted to stay with her in every thick and thin just only scared to acknowledge it as love ... So why can't she start getting close to him .

She came and sat on knees on floor  at his head side of cot and  removed his hand from Forehead and started massaging its edges gently with her fingers . He came into sense and   opened his eyes and looked at her .

She smiled at him serenely and asked  : now what is your worry . Is it regarding about any case or about that monkey prashanth or about my future?

Anirudh smiled softly raised from bed and told sitting: no...nothing

Bondita: Then  eat something and then go to sleep . Dont overthink much .. To solve others problems first you should have stamina na .. and giggled at him

She went and brought two plates of upma with pickle aside and gave one plate and sat opposite to him and started eating. He  still remained upset, the influence of Prashant words refering him as villain and his gaze at Bondita is still haunting his mind

Bondita: Oho! will you eat or shall I feed you and forwarded the spoon of upma to his mouth. She bent forward and forwarded the spoon of upma to him.

He stopped her and told I will eat .. you eat   you are also very tired and morning you Are fainted

Bondita bite her tongue inside and apologized him in her mind for lying to him.

Just then his phone rang and Anirudh lifted and told : Hello

Annaya ! It's me .. Prashant speaking - from other side.

Anirudh is surprised and screamed : you .. why did you call me now

Bondita is looking on thinking that may  be his client

Prashant: Ananya! I called you to tell you an important matter. Please don't think bad of me . Actually I don't keep any secrets in mind  but instead  tell openly my mind on others faces...

Anirudh: come to the point

Prashant: I...I

Anirudh: you told that you will speak openly ..now what happened. Dont have guts right ?

  First you yourself get guts and  clarity about what you want to tell me and then make a call and about to disconnect

But Prashant from other side told : Annaya ! I love Bondita

Anirudh gasped : WHAT? and literally made the plate fall down . He frowned and about to enrage at Prashant confession

Bondita also raised from seat and asked what happened? She is worried what made him yell like that ?