12 Separation, accusations, arrest and accident

Vinayak dragged Anirudh out of Aravind house and commanded their maruti van driver to start vehicle. Other side sumati had thrown Bondita in a bedroom. Their eyes looked at eachother painfully.

Trilochan kalindi and his two brothers also followed them with their luggage lifelessly feeling Ashamed of sumati  for the first time .. Sampoorna is enjoying their defeat and Shattered face of Anirudh.

They came out and trying to push Anirudh into car but he is not cooperating and keeping all his strength to resist them ..

'Attamma! Mavaya! Bava ! Don't go , please come inside , I am feeling scared. Nanna had left ..will you also leave me and go away ..bava..'-  Bondita is shouting from window in a heart touching way from  her room where she can see everyone are leaving.

Anirudh lifted his head  from van  to the top of window.

'Anirudh!  get Inside. Don't behave in such a way that you are leaving your girl friend and going away.. you have your own life ..come with us' - None of Vinayak words are falling into Anirudh ears 

Inside Sakuntala dragged her from bedroom window also and closed it also giving a reckless smirk to everyone.

Anirudh with full force pushing his father away to go back but kalindi stopped him and held his hand and asked him to get in ..He couldn't deny her command and looked at her painfully

Downside Saidulu is there making faces to Anirudh like a child and changing expression from second to second like a chameleon and gave a wicked smirk to Anirudh  . By seeing him it striked  the tension with him.

Vinayak and Trilochan forcely pushed him into car neglecting his requests and driver started the van and is moving.

Sekhar and Bhargav sat in front side seat with driver

Anirudh turned to Kalindi and asking: Peddamma she is our Bondita, our sumati attaya..she is crying there.... away from her father ..our necessity is there for her and for sumati attaya..we have to go back.

Sampoorna:  How innocent you are Anirudh! Even though you have studied in foreign you are still talking out of  naivety.

Anirudh pointed finger and said seriously: you...you stay away

Vinayak yelled: ANIRUDH! BEHAVE YOURSELF

Sampoorna put his point finger down and  shooking her head as passing piti glance for him she  told : neither your sumati attaya nor your Bondita need your help there. Why are you behaving as If you are their family protector or protector or bodyguard to Bondita. You are nowhere related to them now .    Their personal protector and bread earner is that Nagendra Naidu, He was there to take care of them. Bondita's real father and Sumati's boy fri...

Anirudh interrupted and  screamed: SHUT UP..SHUT YOUR MOUTH

Sampoorna: what Anirudh?  are you getting angry on me? Feeling disgusted of me ? If I am wrong why will kalindi akka will keep quiet! Ask her only . She heard it with her ears 

Kalindi akka ! Tell your son that I am wrong..

Anirudh told stubbornly: no I don't want to listen anything from anyone..

He turned to Kalindi and tried to convince her  :
Peddamma! It's all a trap . Please understand.. That Sakuntala and saidulu are fraudulent people. They might have filled your ears with unnecessary nonsense. How could you come into their words so easily?   please let's go back Peddamma.. please Pedanaana

Vinayak and Trilochan are stopping him in either side by holding his hands tightly.

Kalindi who is sitting opposite to him in van looked painfully with tears and told : No Anirudh.. no. It's Enough with them.