chapter 66

"I think you're taking more obvious steps." He exhaled. "No more tiptoeing around each other." He said and tensed up again.

"Don't you like tiptoeing?" I asked and got on my tippytoes to get closer to his face.

"I've never liked it." He said and stared into my face, seemingly looking for something. When he seemed to have found it, he got closer to my face. "In fact, I've hated it since the very beginning of our situation."

"Would you like to name this situation, sir?" I whispered as our lips got even closer.

"In this particular situation, I don't seem to find the right words. Perhaps actions might be better, y/n." He whispered back.

"Actions sound good. But I'm gonna need confirmation that we're on the same page here." I insisted getting needy again, as his beautiful blue eyes stared into mine.

"I'd call this the start of a romantic relationship." He said bluntly as his cheeks turned red.

"Deal." I huffed out, and he kissed me.

I still stood on my tiptoes, but fell back when our kiss got rougher, and it broke the connection.
Without hesitation, he slammed me into a wall, picking up one of my legs with the hand that wasn't leaning on the wall for support.
He stood in between my legs. Homelander deepend the kiss, growing harder in the process. Suddenly, I felt his tongue, I obeyed and opened my mouth. It was wet and hot. I felt a bit of siliva make its war out of my mouth.
One of my hands tugged on his cape so he'd comme closer while the other made its way down to his dick.

When I brushed against him, he twitched slightly.
He moaned into our kiss, I retracted my hand, and he bit into my bottom lip.
He pulled away but kept his eyes on me, which we're almost burning with lust.
"Get your hand back where it belongs." He growled and licked his teeth.

"Make me." I teased.

He smirked, "If you insist." He cooed, and his eyes started glowing red. He lazered my chest, and I moaned.
It burned, but instead of agonizing pain, I felt extatic, though, of course, it burned and would take a little while to heal.
I forcefully grabbed his junk, and he let out a deep groan.
He stopped his lasers, and we got back to making out.
Until I pushed him off.