chapter 6

"Alright. I need you to come with me." She said right and started walking out. I followed close behind and listened to her instructions. It's an interview, but they're always so long, and they always want to go through all kinds of info..." Her voice trailed off

"Got it. I'll be taking notes, etc." I said, and she smiled.

"I can't believe Deep was actually right about something. You'd make a perfect PA." She chuckled.

"Thank you. I'm doing the best I can." I said with a small smile.

I thought about asking about the deep, since the whole situation from before felt kind of strange but decided against it. After all, this was my first day....

We got into the black car and got chauffeured to the interview.
Starlight and I talked a bit. Casual conversation stuff, until we arrived at the studio.

Bright lights and loads of people talking. It was a bit much for my supe ears, but nothing I couldn't handle.

"Starlight's PA?" Someone said, and I turned to look at them.
A toothy grin coming from a small lady in front of me.

"Y/n. But yes, also Starlight's PA." I said, and she nodded.

"This way, please. You can wait over here while the interview is happening." She said and walked me to the sidelines.
"There's also a monitor, so you can properly view the interview." She said and disappeared.

While Starlight did her thing, I took notes. It wasn't all that fascinating, but it is what I can do best. Observing and taking notes... very useful.