𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏: 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇

꧁꧂

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟏𝟖𝟏𝟑

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘
𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟏𝟖𝟏𝟑

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘... As the first appearance of the new debutantes approach hastily, the pressure to find out who is to be the next Diamond of the season is weighing heavily upon the people in London.  With the Bridgerton's, Feathering-ton's, Cowper's, and Leighton's all having their daughters being present to the Queen herself as well as society. For the Bridgerton's it's their Eldest Daughter, Daphne's first season as a debutant in hopes for a great love match... With all the pressure of who shall make the best mark on the Queen, Loretta Leighton knows that Daphne is one if not, 'The one' who will be chosen to be the Diamond. With her beauty casting in many different ways, there is no way that she will not be chosen. Although against what Loretta thinks, Daphne happens to believes Loretta is to be the most sensible choice. With her fair skin that displays radiants, and her breathtaking blue eyes like the ocean.

Although Daphne and Loretta should be completely utterly against each other at the moment, they just don't see the point in such matters. Since they will be both be married in the end. As well as, being diamond only puts more pressure on the chosen lady. So to put into simple words, Daphne and Loretta could care zero thoughts to who will be Diamond. Just as long as they can do it together.

In the meantime, as everyone in London is running around to get a peak at the new debutants entering society. Loretta Leighton is watching as her Maid, Maria tightens her corset before putting on her white dress with gold lace along the trim. Loretta has been waiting for this moment since her mother first told her the story of her debut as a young lady. But she imagined it differently then what it is now.. she imagined her mother standing by her side, telling her so magnificent she looked. Maybe even gifting her daughter the pearls she wore when she was just a young girl. Yet here she stands wearing her late mother's pearls feeling everything but excited.

It has been be 9 years since her mother passed away, it say it hasn't changed Loretta would be a lie. For years she mourned the loss of her mother, for years she never thought she would be the same. Yet with the support of her family and her closest friends; Eloise and Daphne Bridgerton. The blue eyed girl did bloom again. Maybe not the same, but atleast she wasn't burdened with the grief she once had carried. Just as Loretta was in deep thought, a voiced pulled her out as Maria asked if the dress was tight enough and secured enough on her body. Loretta eyes shoot up to the mirror as she looks at herself. She was in awe of how she looked. The girl knew she has beauty, yet as she stared at herself she found herself smiling wide. She finally understood what everyone has told her all her life. She was beautiful. The white dress she picked was perfect. It made her skin look soft as well as radiant, her eyes looked brighter against it, and the way her hair was up in a bun made her look like her mother. To say Loretta is pleased with her appearance was an understatement.