𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑: 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄

꧁꧂

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝟐𝟒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝟐𝟒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀. Loretta didn't know exactly what they talked about, since Colin refused to budge and give in. But she had a pretty good idea that is was about the talk of marriage. So she expected a proposal from him in the up coming future, she just didn't know how soon.

Colin had been planning on asking her that night, he knew it was soon. But he had to do it before anyone else tried to. But Loretta didn't know that, she had thought he was off hunting with his brothers. After all he told her he was doing that. But really that was just a ploy to keep her from getting an idea of what he was doing.

So to really kept the Leighton girl busy, Eloise was sent as a distraction. Well not really a distraction since they were best friends, just a way to keep her busy for the day. At about 10 that morning Eloise arrived at the Leighton house to spend time with Loretta. To take her wherever she wanted, unless it was where Colin was planning the proposal.

Being told to wait downstairs by the Leighton house maid; Maria. Eloise waited for Loretta to come down, fully dressed and ready to pursue the day. But being the girl she is, very slow at that. Eloise decided to yell down for her best friend. Luckily no one else was home, James Andrew out with The other Bridgerton boys. In on the secret proposal as well. Mary and Lord Leighton out on a tea date with another family. So seeing Eloise was in the clear she made herself known, screaming Loretta down like she did her eldest sister a few weeks prior.

"LORETTA! WE MUST MAKE HASTE! SO GET DOWN HERE!" Once Eloise's shouts, she goes back to her calm demeanor. Acting as if she didn't just rattle the whole entire house with her voice. In a mere matter of seconds the door that belonged to Loretta's room swings open, revealing a girl on a light teal dress that seemed to be coming off the soldiers a bit, with her long brunette hair in a low bun with small flowers imbedded in the seems of the hair ties. With a small smile and her blue eyes looking down at Eloise from the stairs the girl says, "You know you could've just knocked on my door El, but no you choose to rattle the entire house with your shrieks," with a sarcastic tone and ending her sentence with a laugh as she makes her way down the steps of the stairs.

"Well now, where's the fun in that Etta? What I haven't been around in a week and you loose your sense of humor, what has my brother done to you Etta!" Eloise says with a grin forming on her face. The pair have always had a certain way of communicating with one another. To some it may seem they are being rude, but to them it's their way of showing their weird humor. It's a way of them showing love to one another.