𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒: 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒

꧁꧂

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝟑 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐎𝐍

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝟑 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐎𝐍. The Bridgerton boy left shortly after their conversation, leaving Loretta to her overwhelming and powerful thoughts.

The Cowper ball is to begin in the hours coming, but it is yet time for Loretta to get ready. So to make time go faster, she is off to go find the littlest Leighton. Who is most likely in the entertainment room practicing her dancing with the eldest son, James Andrew. Reading yet another book in the library, or is scrolling through the garden.

Not to Ettas surprise, Mary Leighton was hiding away in the library all cozy in the reading nook. Walking in, Mary notices her eldest sister presence almost immediately. Sitting up with a bright smile to greet the older girl. "Etta! I wasn't postive I would see you today! Oh but I am so glad you came to see me! Come sit!" Says the 9 year old girl, full of excitement and fierce enthusiasm to see her sister.

"Well of course Mary, I did say I would come spend time with you soon did I not?" The older girl said with a bright smile as she makes haste towards the girl, sitting by her side. "What is the book today Mary? Is it perhaps Jane Austen? Or maybe Daniel Defoe?" Loretta says, looking down over at her sisters book. "Well of course it's Jane Austen sister! The best women author of our time!" "Oh how silly I am to think it was anyone else.." The older sister says.

"Well Mary I have a question for you.." Loretta says with a grin. "A question? Well what type of question is it sister?" Mary says with an excited look in her eyes. "Would you happen to be able to help your favorite older sister get ready for the Cowper ball tonight?" Loretta says with a smile, knowing her little sister loves to see, and help with the the process of getting all dolled up for a fancy event.

Loretta was no fool to know her sister was head over heels with the idea of going to a party, to dance with a nice gentleman, and to hopefully one day fall in love. So when Loretta asked Mary to come and help her sister get ready for a ball, she was ecstatic! One to watch the whole process of getting her hair done, and putting on the right dress. But to also just spend some quality time with her older sister, knowing sooner or later. She won't be at home anymore, she will be married and away with her own life. So soaking in the moments was important to the young Leighton girl.

"Really? You would let me help you! Oh Loretta! I would be so joyous to be there!" The girl gasps as she stands up quickly. Saying "Come! Make haste Etta! We mustn't waste any time!"