𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐: 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

꧁꧂

"𝐎𝐇 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍 𝐆𝐎 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐑𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐄𝐗𝐄𝐂𝐏𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀'' Eloise says with an annoyed but happy tone

"𝐎𝐇 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍 𝐆𝐎 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐑𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐄𝐗𝐄𝐂𝐏𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀'' Eloise says with an annoyed but happy tone. While saying this Loretta turns around to look at the Bridgerton boy, smiling wide at him with a slight blush that she hoped he couldn't see. When the brunette girl turned around, she met eyes with the pretty eyes of Colin Bridgerton. Colin looks down on her as she faces him, giving her a true genuine smile. One that only seems comes out whenever she is nearby.

It was obvious to anyone paying attention that Colin was desperately head over heels in love with Loretta Leighton. For as long as he has 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 Loretta, he has always admired her. Though he states that he doesn't know when admiration turn into having true deep feelings, however he does know. He remembers it like it was yesterday, holding onto it. Trying grasp onto the memory of the way his stomach fluttered.

𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟏𝟖𝟏𝟐

It was an early Spring day, Loretta was strolling through the Bridgerton garden with Eloise. Making note of the flowers that had started to blooms, while Colin finds himself watching Loretta from afar. Having the sudden urge to grasp her attention, he begins to make his way towards the pair. Clearing his throat as he approaches the two, they both end up facing him. Immediately Loretta blank face turned into a nice smile while greeting Colin, while Eloise was annoyed at her brothers sudden appearance. Knowing her brother, Eloise had a feeling he might just pine over her closest friend, AGAIN. "Why must you always show up when I am with Loretta, Colin?" Eloise says is a knowing tone, while Colin glares at her. Coming up with a lie fast, "Oh don't be curt sister, mother has wished for your presence." Saying while having a polite smile on his face as he looks over at the other girl, who is glancing at the flowers.

"Well where is she?" Eloise asks, "How am I suppose to know? I am not mother.. but you must make haste she was needing to talk to you.." He says lying straight through his teeth. Eloise rolls her eyes at her brother's vague description. "So be it, Etta you mustn't leave yet! Just.. stay here, I will be back very soon, and perhaps Colin will keep you company." Eloise says while making way towards the Bridgerton family home, leaving Loretta right where she once was. The blue eyed girls gazes on the flowers, while Colin's eyes are locked on her figure.

She was wearing a dark blue dress that made her blue eyes pop. Her hair was up in a bun like usually, and she looked so peaceful. But to Colin? He thought she was the most head-turning, divine piece of art to ever be created. The way her eyes glistened like the stars, and her entire being was full of light. How could Colin not fall in love with such a graceful woman? In just those quiet moments Colin had realized he was completely, utterly in love with Loretta Paige Leighton. After a long while of silences Colin decided to break it by saying, "I'm going to call you Starlight.."