𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏: 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄

꧁꧂

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃, 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃, 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑. And in the blink of an eye Colin went from standing a good 8 feet away from the girl, to completely consuming her into soul crushing hug. But making sure body was around to see them of course, mainly to make sure the girls father not brother were lurking about.

The sounds of their feet shuffling in the gravel, and their dramatic breathes was the only thing that kept the air from being sucked into a stream of silence. With Colin kissing his ladies head out of habit and Loretta chuckling at the act like always. The two pulling away from one another embrace after a short moment of quiet silence. Colin back away a little, all the while holding Loretta's  hands admiring her beauty.

"Oh Starlight, you look ravishing. Now how could I ever stay away from you, especially when you look this divine.. I have to say blue is your color my darling," The boy speaks out, which of course makes the bright eyed girl flush red. Which she tries to hide, but fails in the end. Colin loves it though, it brings in a fluttery feeling to his body. Makes him feel all giddy, a feeling he never wants to go away.

"How is it you always posses the apt words for me Colin? You must surly grow weary of such compliments directed at me?" Loretta says, her head tilted up as she looks into his dreamy eyes. The sun hitting her skin just right, making her skin look radiant and eyes brighter than they were. All the more making it harder for Colin not to kiss her, just like he did the night prior. "Why mustn't you see how graceful and beautiful you are my love? You must give yourself credit, and for as long as I am breathing, not a day will go by that I won't tell you how much I love you." The Bridgerton boy says without a single stutter or complaint.  "And not a single day will go by without me expressing twice as much love and affection for you Colin Bridgerton."

In theses moments of silence and love, it's clear that the love the pair feels for each other isn't of lust, or misconstrued feelings. It was true and deep, that not only tied their body together but souls. Colin made Loretta whole. He brought out a side of the girl that died the day her mother passed. The funny, gentle, and kind girl that was hidden deep behind the curtain she put up long ago. It was the same for Colin. Loretta made him whole, showing him that love truly did exist. That it wasn't just some romance meth.

Before the duo notice the sun had began to set, and the ball had been at motion for about an hour. Meaning Loretta and Colin had be away, with one another for about over an hour now. The girls father and brother had probably been pondering about her whereabouts. So the couple dreadfully decided that they would have to separate for the rest of the night, since her father and brother were still weary about Colin's intentions. With Colin kissing Loretta's cheek goodbye and exiting from a different direction that he entered. So nobody would suspect anything of them.