𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏: 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔

꧁꧂

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄, 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄, 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄. And her brother off with the only source of entertainment for the girl, Eloise Bridgerton. Talking about something far too complicated to explain to just any random person. At some point Lord Leighton went off on his own, leaving his eldest daughter confused on were her father went. Then finding a place to settle until she is asked to dance, making conversation with just another debutant.

The conversation was boring the Leighton girl to death, but she couldn't be rude and turn away from the conversation. So she stood and talked and listened as this debutant was talking about the problems of her family.. horse? To be completely honest, Loretta was ignoring ever single word that came out of that woman mouth. Using the people dancing as a good excuse to be distracted and stop conversation. Luckily a friend Loretta was very familiar with came to greet her, smuggling the brunette girl away. And that friend was the one and only Eloise Bridgerton. Her best friend got as long as she can remember.

"I was afraid if I didn't get you out of there she would begin talking about how she feels bad for grass! I mean I heard one second of that conversation, and I was even bored.. Talking her horse is not a very good conversation.." The Bridgerton girl says with the tone that makes Eloise, well.. Eloise. Loretta smiles at the sight of her best friend and squeezes her hand in thanks.

"I thought I would've never gotten out of that dreadful conversation, I have never been happier to see you.. Where were you? I was looking for you earlier, but I couldn't find you?" Loretta says while flattening her dress with her hands, then looking up at Eloise's face. "Oh- I was uh with James Andrew.." The girl says and then looking away at the center of the ballroom trying to almost hide the fact she was with the boy.

"James's Andrew- My brother? Why were you with him? I'm not mad! I just.. wondering?" Loretta says in a soft monotone tone, calmly trying not the push Eloise away from the conversation. "We were talking about a book he read, well a book i actually told him to read! He was very pleased with it, and I just gave him another suggestion. That's all." Eloise says with a smile on her fair face, a slight blush arising on the apples of her cheeks. Looking down and clearing her throat to say, "Anyways, enough about me please, your dress? You look absolutely magnificent, I am surprised nobody has asked to dance with you. Or rather Colin isn't bombarding you with his presence, or has he already done that?" The Bridgerton girl say amused at her own words. Eloise wasn't blind, she knew her brother was crazy for the girl she has been able to call her best friend for years. And she also knew that Loretta was heaven struck by her brother. To any other girl? It would have probably made them upset, I mean her best friend and brother? Gross.