Final Destiny Finale

Sasuke gritted his teeth as he got sent flying through several trees.

Sasuke had his Mangekyō Sharingan activated but for some reason he couldn't keep up with Natsumi, Karin or Hinata.

Natsumi And Karin had the rinnegan activated while Hinata had displayed her new technique.

How are you stronger then me you are supposed to be beneath me" Sasuke shouted as he got punched in the guts by Hinata

We trained while your dumbass was busy stealing techniques" Karin said as Sasuke got angry let out roar of anger.

Sasuke jumped up in the sky and shot down a fire ball from his mouth.

Natsumi used flamethrower as both attacks were canceled.

Karin appeared behind Sasuke and slammed a Resengan into his back sending him flying towards hinata who punched him upward.

Natsumi appeared above Sasuke and used Aura sphere sending back to ground as a huge crater was created.

Sasuke got up as he used a move he invented by himself.

Chidori Current" Sasuke shouted as he released a discharge of electricity towards Natsumi.

Leaf Strom" Natsumi shouted as a blizzard of leafs shot toward the Chidori current and stopped it.

Karin then rushed towards Sasuke with a sword in her hands and sliced off his head as everyone thought he was dead.

Sasuke head grow back as Natsumi, Karin and Hinata eyes widen.

You bitches cannot kill for i am invincible" Sasuke said laughing.

Kit are you planning on using the move" Kurama asked.

Natsumi looked at Hinata and Karin as she said.

Hey guys do you think we should use that move" Natsumi asked.

Hinata and Karin looked at each other if they don't use that move Sasuke will win and the world will be destroyed.

The world needs less Uchiha's so im in" Karin said.

If it means Sasuke will die the I'm also in" Hinata said.

Natsumi then turned towards Sasuke as she deactivated her rinnegan.

You may be immortal but we have a technique that can kill you" Natsumi declared.

Destiny bond" Natsumi, Karin and Hinata said as a white light consumed them.

Sasuke opened his eyes and saw he was still alive as he began laughing.

You see your puny move can't kill me" Sasuke said.

Karin hugged Natsumi and Hinata as she took a kunai and stabbed herself in the heart killing herself.

Sasuke felt the blood flowing to his brain stopped as he fell to the ground.

Hinata gave Natsumi a kiss and impaled herself using a kunai as Sasuke could feel his brain shutting down.

Destiny bond a move that can kill the opponent at the cost of their own life" Natsumi said as Sasuke eyes widen in fear.

Natsumi stop please spare me" Sasuke shouted as Natsumi slapped him.

How many people begged you to not kill them" Natsumi shouted.

You not Sasuke Uchiha the person who i had a crush on you are just pure evil" Natsumi said as she slammed a Resengan into her head killing herself.

Sasuke screamed in Agony as he fell limp as Sasuke Uchiha has finally died.