Young Natsumi

Tsunade was treating Konoha twelve after the whole Mystic Island fiasco.

After making sure that everything is alright Tsunade was about to tell Konoha twelve that they are free to go home.

Tsunade-sama" Shizune shouted as Tsunade saw she had a panicked expression on her face.

What's wrong Shizune" Tsunade said trying to calm down the young woman.

It's Natsumi" Shizune said as Tsunade grabbed her hand and dashed to Natsumi hospital room.

Tsunade opened the door and saw Konoha twelve were staring at something as Tsunade pushed pass them and saw the most adorable little thing she has ever seen in her life.

Aunty Tsunade why is everyone staring at me" Natsumi asked.

Natsumi is that you" Tsunade asked.

Yes but why are so tall" Natsumi asked as she put her head slightly to the left as all the girl squealed and hugged Natsumi.

You are so cute" Satsuki said pinching Natsumi cheeks.

Tsunade grabbed Natsumi and began swinging her side to side as Natsumi got drowsy and fall asleep.

She is so cute" Karin said as Hinata agreed with her.

You mean to tell this is what she would look like if she had decided to not go to the academy as a boy" Ino said .

Damn she would had gotten all the boys " Kiba said earning him a smack from every female in the room.

As much as I would like to see Natsumi like this we need to change her back" Tsunade said causing everyone to groan

Do we have to i mean she is so adorable" Tenten said scratching Natsumi whiskers causing her to purr.

All the girl squealed while the boys even Neji had hearts in their eyes.

Before anybody could do anything else Anko came into the room.

Lady Tsunade we have an emergency" Anko said.

Speak what happened" Tsunade asked.

Itachi Uchiha is outside and is demanding to see you, Natsumi and Karin" Anko said.

Tsunade knew that Itachi wasn't a traitor to the village but she was still surprised that he was here.

Tsunade picked up Natsumi and told Karin to follow her as the made their way towards Itachi.

(Scene Change)

Tsunade saw Itachi sitting down holding his chest as if he were in pain.

Itachi saw Natsumi, Karin and Tsunade as he smiled before coughing violently.

Nice to see you made it here" Itachi said as Tsunade was staring at him.

What are you doing here and more importantly what happened to you" Tsunade asked.

I have a sickness that will kill and my time has finally come" Itachi said as Tsunade gasped in surprise.

But before I die i have a gift for Karin and Natsumi" Itachi said as he pulled out to jars with Sharigan eyes in them.

Tsunade stared at the jars as she was wondering why Itachi needed Karin and Natsumi.

The Uzumaki clan actually has some Uchiha blood in them due to Madara marrying a Uzumaki so if my theory is correct once Karin and Natsumi get these eyes they will be able to unlock the rinnegan" Itachi said.

But their is a problem due to Karin being older her rinnegan eyes will have a different color but she will still have the normal powers of the rinnegan" Itachi said.

Tsunade was thinking that since Natsumi is a kid her rinnegan eyes will be normal as she took the jars.

And one last thing please save Sasuke from himself" Itachi said as he finally died.

Tsunade commanded several anbu to bury Itachi as she brought Karin and Natsumi to her house where Shizune was already waiting for them.

Shizune get prepared for operation" Tsunade commanded.

(Timeskip)

After ten hours on operating Karin and Natsumi the sharigan eyes were finally implanted in them.

Almost immediately after the operation Tsunade and Shizune noticed a sudden change.

Karin rinnegan eyes were green which was honestly kinda surprising to them.

And Natsumi had the normal colored rinnegan.

Tsunade-sama what about Natsumi she cannot fight Sasuke and Sakura as a child" Shizune said as Tsunade smirked

I was lucky that this incident happened during my time when i had visited mystic island" Tsunade said as she took out a syringe and injected some sort of liquid into Natsumi.

Shizune was surprised as she saw Natsumi grow back to her original size as she knew the two twins were about to bring peace to the world.