Karin Uzumaki Finale

Hinata and Natsumi were already halfway to making to Kumo.

Hinata and Natsumi were excited to meet Karin and get her out of kumo.

After a little while they finally made it to Kumo as two guards appeared in front of them.

Halt state your business.

We are currently here for a vacation" Natsumi handing them the documents Tsunade created for them.

After making sure it was legit the guards let Hinata and Natsumi through.

Hey Natsumi when we see Karin we should play like we don't know her just to avoid suspicion" Hinata suggested.

Great idea Hinata-hime" Natsumi causing Hinata to blush.

Hey have you seen a person called Karin Uzumaki" Natsumi asked a random man.

Oh the bitch check by the orphanage" The man said as Hinata to hold back Natsumi for calling her sister a bitch.

The orphanage where is that" Natsumi said as she finally calmed down.

Hey do you hear shouting" Hinata asked as they ran to where they hear the noise and some villagers beating on girl.

Natsumi quickly threw a flash tag as Hinata picked up Karin and quickly ran into a alleyway.

Both Hinata and Natsumi gasped in surprise as they finally got a good look at the girl and saw it was Karin.

Hinata looked at Natsumi then back at Karin as she noticed the two actually look alike.

Natsumi extended her hands infront of Karin as she used recovery on Karin healing all her wounds even the bite marks she received.

Karin opened her eyes as she immediately noticed Natsumi as he jaw dropped.

Umm are you the one who saved" Karin asked as for some reason her heart is telling her the Natsumi is somehow related to her.

Yes me and my girlfriend Hinata saved you but could you do me a favor" Natsumi asked already sensing some Jonin's surrounding the area.

Sure anything" Karin said.

I'm looking for my twin sister Karin Uzumaki have you seen her" Natsumi asked.

Karin eyes widened but before she could respond several Jonin surrounded her.

Karin Uzumaki you are to return to your apartment at once.

Karin nodded as she used some of her Chakra to write a letter and gave it to Natsumi as she left with the Jonin's.

Natsumi opened the letter and saw read it.

Meet me by my apartment later tonight this letter has my address and make sure no one is following you.

Natsumi then looked at Hinata as they both nodded and decided to make their move later tonight.

(Timeskip)

Natsumi and Hinata made their way towards Karin's apartment as they made sure nobody was following them.

After making sure the coast is clear Natsumi knocked on the door as she and Hinata was immediately pulled inside.

Good you finally here" Karin breath out a sigh of relief.

Are you Karin Uzumaki" Hinata asked as Karin nodded.

My Name is Hinata Hyuuga.

My Name Is Natsumi Uzumaki.

Natsumi and Karin both stared at each other  before they ran and hugged each other while crying.

Did Kumo hurt you" Natsumi asked as she checked for scars on Karin's body.

Yes they did but it's nothing i can't handle" Karin said sadly.

Well i won't stand for this I'm bringing you back to your birthplace Konoha" Natsumi said.

But how there are guards patrolling every night to make sure I don't escape" Karin said.

Don't worry about that but let's introduce ourselves and say our likes and dislikes" Natsumi said.

My Name is Karin Uzumaki my likes are ramen and my twin sister and my dislikes are clowns and Kumo.

My Name Is Hinata Hyuuga my likes are Natsumi, my family and Karin and my dislikes are overconfident people and perverts.

My Name is Natsumi Uzumaki my likes are Kurama, Hinata, my family and ramen my dislikes are Kumo for separating me from my twins sister and clowns.

You two really hate clowns" Hinata said.

Of course we do those things are evil and we don't want anything to do with them" Natsumi and Karin said.

Hinata prayed for the ramen stand in Konoha since its about get bankrupt when Karin and Natsumi return.

So time to begin our escape" Natsumi said.

Karin was jump up and down happily as she was finally about to leave Kumo.

I put explosive tag all over your apartment and once I teleport us outside the village it will explode and everyone will think your are dead.

But what if they don't find a body won't it be suspicious" Karin asked as Natsumi smirked.

You and I basically look the same so nobody won't question anything" Natsumi said.

Let me go and pack my stuff quickly" Karin said as she ran upstairs and sealed all her belongings in scroll as she came back downstairs.

Ok I'm ready" Karin said smiling.

Give me your headband" Natsumi said as Karin gave her the headband.

Natsumi created a shadow clone and put the headband in it as they clone resemble Karin so much.

Are you ready to leave this hellhole" Natsumi asked Karin nodded.

Natsumi grabbed Karin and Hinata as she teleported them outside the village as they ran away as fast as they can.

A huge explosion rang out as Karin apartment as all the Jonin's were quick to put out the fire.

The raikage came as he saw the body as he released his killer intent and cursed all the villagers for killing someone as valuable as Karin.

(Scene Change)

Natsumi, Hinata and Karin ran far away for kumo as they were exhausted.

They decided to set up camp and return to Konoha early in the morning.

So my real Name is Karin Uzumaki Namikaze" Karin said surprised that she was related to the yellow flash.

Natsumi and Hinata giggled at Karin shocked expression.

At least you didn't faint like I did once I found out" Natsumi said as she pulled out a scroll.

Hey Hinata and Karin do you want to sign my summoning contract" Natsumi as Karin and Hinata was speechless.

Are you sure we can" Karin said

You and Hinata are apart of my family so yes you could sign the contract" Natsumi said as Karin and Hinata hugged her and signed the summoning contract.

Well time to go to bed" Natsumi said as they turned in for the night