Final Destiny part I

Tsunade was doing paperwork as he thoughts went to Natsumi and Karin after they discovered they had the rinnegan the began training even harder as she and Jiraiya would sometimes help them.

New had traveled everywhere the Kakashi had died as all of the Shinobi's laughed at his death.

Tsunade-sama" Shizune said as she and Hinata rushed into the room.

Otogakure and Kumogakure were destroyed by Sasuke and Sakura" Shizune said as Tsunade paled.

Orochimaru was most likely dead and if Sasuke had enough power to kill the war was going to be tough.

Hinata handed Tsunade a letter as Tsunade eyes widened in horror.

Dear old hag this is Sasuke and I'm here to tell you that Konoha is going to destroyed i hope your ready because im bringing heat.

Tsunade quickly told Shizune and Hinata to evacuate all the civilian to the underground bunker as they nodded and left.

anbu call Konoha twelve for me" Tsunade commanded as the anbu disappeared.

Several Minutes later Konoha twelve entered the room with a confused expression on their face.

Listen up war has been declared on Konoha by Sasuke and Sakura" Tsunade said as Konoha twelve got mad at hearing those traitors name.

They already managed to destroy Otogakure and Kumogakure" Tsunade said as Kiba decided to speak up.

You sure it wasn't the Uchiha how destroyed them places I have a hard time believe Haruno managed to destroy a entire village" Kiba said.

We don't but we certainly not going into this battle thinking that that Sakura is weak as she might be strong" Tsunade said as a anbu appeared in front of her.

Lady Tsunade they are already here" The anbu said as Konoha twelve all gained a determined look as they were going to end this war.