Karin Uzumaki Part I

Its been two weeks since Tsunade and Shizune returned to Konoha.

Many things changed the civilian council was disbanded at first they all protested with Danzo calling in his root soldier's but due to combine efforts of Tsunade and Jiraiya the managed to kill all the civilian council people.

All the Jonin's raided Danzo root bases and killed everyone single person in there and took everything valuable.

Sakura heard about her mother death as she openly laughed and vowed to do anything in her power to marry Sasuke.

Tsunade made a public announcement saying that Natsumi was the daughter of Minato and Kushina.

Once everyone learned that fact the villagers were more determined to apologize to Natsumi.

Current Natsumi was practically running to the hokage office everyday Natsumi would go and visit Tsunade to learn if she found any living Uzumaki's left and know it seems she found something.

Natsumi kicked down the door and was much to the amusement of Shizune and Tsunade.

Aunty Tsunade you found something" Natsumi asked excited beyond belief.

Ok two things one i like that new haircut" Tsunade said causing Natsumi to blush.

My hair was getting in the way of my Ninja activities" Natsumi said.

And too answer your earlier question yes I did found something" Tsunade said pulling out a file.

It's seems that on the night of your birth your mother had twins you and a girl called Karin" Tsunade said.

Natsumi was speechless as she heard Kurama voice.

Oh yeah Kushina did have twin i always wondered what happened to the other one" Kurama said.

What happened to her is she alright" Natsumi asked.

Well from what I could gather it seem Kumo kidnapped Karin when she was a baby and forced her to live in Kumo" Tsunade said.

Do you have a picture of her" Natsumi asked as Tsunade nodded and handed her a picture.

She looks just like me" Natsumi said as she felt anger towards Kumo for kidnapping her twin sister

And by law what Kumo was completely wrong so I'm giving you a mission go to Kumo and bring back your sister" Tsunade said.

Is anyone coming with me" Natsumi asked.

Yes and said person is currently behind you" Tsunade said as Natsumi turned around and saw Hinata.

Hinata" Natsumi as she ran and hugged the shy Hyuuga it took everything in Hinata's willpower to not faint.

We now that you know what to do i suggest you go right now" Tsunade said as Natsumi and Hinata nodded and quickly left the room.

Hinata and Natsumi agreed to meet at the gates in a hour as they went to their respective homes to pack.

Kurama took this opportunity to finally get Natsumi to open up about her secret admiration to Hinata.

Hey Kit" Kurama said

Yes kyuu-chan what happened" Natsumi asked.

I think it's time you tell Hinata how you really feel" Kurama said

Natsumi blushed as she accident let go of her water bottle as she quickly picked it up.

I don't know if Hinata likes me or not" Natsumi said while blushing.

Trust me Kit by the end of this mission the two of you will become a item" Kurama said closing the mental Chat.

Will Hinata really love me back" Natsumi muttered as she packed her things and ran to the gate.

Hinata was already there as promised to herself to ask Natsumi to be her girlfriend.

Hey Hinata" Natsumi said as she waved at the shy Hyuuga.

I have something to tell you" Natsumi said as Hinata looked surprised.

I have something to tell you also" Hinata said .

Well lets say it on the count of three" Natsumi suggested.

3!

2!

1!

Would you like to go out on a date with me" Hinata and Natsumi said at the same time.

Natsumi was surprised as she looked at Hinata who a had the same expression.

I loved you for a long time ever since the first time I saved you from those Kumo ninjas" Natsumi said.

I loved you to i just didn't know how to tell you" Hinata said said happily.

That's great we can go on a date after the mission" Natsumi said as she kissed Hinata causing her to faint from pure happiness.

Natsumi had a sheepish grin as she picked up Hinata and and exited Konoha.