Uncle Jiraiya

Natsumi was currently trying to find ways on How to get stronger for her upcoming fight with Neji.

If she had her rinnegan she might stand a chance against him but of course it had to be a one time thing.

True to Kakashi word he started to train Natsumi but after learning that the civilian council told Kakashi to only focus on Sasuke.

Natsumi needed another approach.

Kurama do you have any idea on how I could train" Natsumi asked.

Well there are two options right now the first is that i can train you but we don't have enough time" Kurama said.

What's the other option" Natsumi asked hoping that it wasn't pure torture.

Natsumi saw a scroll appear in front of her as she looked confused before grabbing it

What is this" Natsumi asked while inspecting  it.

This is a summon scroll place your blood on it a summon should come out" Kurama said.

Natsumi did as she was instructed to do as she a little bit of blood on scroll as smoke came out.

The smoke settled as Natsumi saw.

Who summoned us" Lucario said looking around

I don't know but it better be some one who has potential" Sceptile said while chewing on a stick.

Umm who are you" Natsumi asked shyly.

Lucario and Sceptile turned around saw her causing Natsumi to flinch from the attention she was getting.

Lucario and Sceptile then began to inspect her as Natsumi had know idea on what to do.

Finally after what seems like a hour they both stepped away from Natsumi as they smiled at her.

What is your name little one" Lucario asked.

My name is Natsumi Uzumaki what is your name.

My name is Sceptile.

And my name is Lucario.

So you summoned us which means you want something so what is it" Sceptile as curiously.

Umm I was hoping that you two would train me" Natsumi said.

And pray tell why would you want to train with us" Lucario asked.

Because I want to be the best ninja i could be" Natsumi said confidently.

Hmm a ninja huh Greninja looks like you have a student" Sceptile thought to himself.

Sure we could train you" Lucario said but just as Natsumi was about to celebrate Sceptile cut her off.

But we are not the only one that will be training you" Sceptile said.

What do you mean" Natsumi asked confused.

In you hands in the Pokemon scroll which contains 1025 summons in it" Lucario said as Natsumi jaw dropped to the ground.

1025 summons" Natsumi shouted surprised at the fact she could possibly have so many teachers.

Yes so how long do you plan to train" Sceptile asked.

Umm I have about three days until I'm schedule to fight someone but after that I'm free to train" Natsumi said.

Hey kit i sense that perverted toad in town" Kurama said.

Uncle Jiraiya is in town" Natsumi said happily as looked at Sceptile and Lucario.

Sorry but could we start our training later i have someone i would like to meet right now" Natsumi said politely.

Both Sceptile and Lucario nodded as they disappeared while Natsumi ran to find Jiraiya.

(Scene Change)

All the rookies plus Kakashi were walking together and chatting until they spotted Natsumi looking around.

Why is Natsumi looking around?" Ino asked.

She probably looking around for the one person she considers a uncle" Kakashi said while not looking up from his book.

Natsumi has a uncle" Sakura said while imaging a red haired guy with whisker.

Yep and by the looks of it he will be here soon but personality wise don't expect to much of him" Kakashi said.

That statement alone confused everyone until a white light man appeared next to them.

Yo!" He said. He the looked around but did not see who he was looking for.

"Where's.." he began only for a red blur to tackle him.

Uncle Jiraiya!!!" Natsumi shouted mid tackle. but Jiraiya wasn't really surprised as he stood up.

Hey kid you missed me" he said while grinning.

"yes here is so boring without you" Natsumi said pouting childishly.

All the rookies were confused and of course Kiba was jealous.

So who are you anyway" Sasuke asked confused.

Jiraiya pulled out something from his pocket  it seems to be a confetti popper he handed it to Natsumi as he began to do his little dance while summoned a medium sized toad.

I'm the toad sage.... JIRAIYA" He shouted as Natsumi pop the confetti popper as everyone sweat dropped.

Yep they are definitely related" Everyone thought.

Well kid i have to go and visit the hokage but after that I could give you a little training" Jiraiya said before disappearing.

So Natsumi do you want to hang out with us" Kiba asked trying find a way on how to seduce her.

Not right now i want to get some training in so i can beat Neji" Natsumi said walking away.

Everyone laughed at Kiba's misfortune as they continued with their day.

( Scene Change)

Natsumi arrived at her apartment as she locked the door and summoned Sceptile and Lucario.

But to her surprise there was another summon with them.

Umm Lucario and Sceptile who is that" Natsumi asked.

This is Greninja he will  be helping you unlock a evolution of power that you didn't know about" Sceptile said.

Just by sensing you i could tell you have more potential to grow even stronger so let the training begin" Greninja said.