Tsunade Senju V

Jiraiya sighed as he putted Natsumi on her bed and placed a warm towel on her head.

Part of Jiraiya wanted to simply go out there and punch Tsunade while other part wanted to stay here and watch over his goddaughter.

Now it seems like Jiraiya had to become the hokage all because his bitch ass teammate couldn't let go of the past.

Jiraiya then heard someone knock on the door as he went to open it and immediately tried to slam the door but a foot stopped him.

Please Jiraiya i want to make things right" Tsunade said desperately as she slid down on the floor while crying.

Jiraiya fully opened the door and motioned for Shizune and Tsunade to come inside as he lead them to the living room.

Now what do you want" Jiraiya growled as Tsunade flinched and looked down at the ground.

I just want to say I'm sorry I was so caught up in the past i didn't realize that I had a family in front of me please just let me apologize to Natsumi" Tsunade said crying.

Look I forgive you i didn't mean to snap at you in the bar but apologizing to Natsumi is going to be a little difficult" Jiraiya said as Shizune looked at him.

And why is that" Shizune asked slightly concerned for her little sister.

Well that little stunt you pulled managed cause internal bleeding in Natsumi and normally the Kyuubi will heal her but she hasn't woken up yet" Jiraiya said as Tsunade stood up.

Take me to her" Tsunade said as Jiraiya was confused for a second until he realized what she was going to do.

Follow me" Jiraiya said leading Tsunade and Shizune to Natsumi's room

Tsunade stood next to Natsumi side as she placed her hands on her forehead as a green light encapsulate her hands.

After a while Tsunade removed her hands from Natsumi head as she turned to Jiraiya.

The internal bleeding stopped now all she needs to do is rest" Tsunade said as Jiraiya hugged her tightly.

Tsunade was about to pound Jiraiya into a bloody pulp but she quickly decided against it as she hugged him back.

Eww get a room you guys" Natsumi said waking up causing Tsunade and Jiraiya to quickly separate.

I don't know what you talking about" Tsunade said.

Come on just kiss already" Shizune said making Tsunade and Jiraiya blush even more.

Tsunade then sat next to Natsumi and brought the girl in for a hug.

Natsumi I'm so sorry i didn't mean to hurt you i let my past got in the way so much that I didn't realize that I have a family in front of me" Tsunade said.

Natsumi smiled as she kissed Tsunade on the forehead.

I already forgive you I'm sorry for call you a old hag and a bitch" Natsumi said.

Well Shizune let's go and pack our bags we going back to Konoha" Tsunade said making everyone smile.

Umm Tsunade once you become hokage could do two favors for me" Natsumi asked.

Sure anything for you" Tsunade said.

Could you disband the civilian council and also could you check to see if I have any family members left" Natsumi asked.

Jiraiya smirked thinking he will finally get to beat up the civilian council if they don't comply to getting disbanded.

Tsunade smiled as she nodded and left the room along with Shizune and her pet pig.