GET ON THE TRACK

IN THE MORNING

"I will take my leave now"

"Gurudev, you are still going soon. You can come to my Rajya"

"later putra. For now I have to go. Remember, the more you will have believe in yourself the more powerful you will keep getting"

"ji Gurudev"

It was at the morning when karna greeted ashwatthama and sahadeva.

FLASHBACK

"good morning"

"good morning karn-"

Their was loud sound from behind as both ashwatthama and karna turn around to found tea cup crashed on the floor while sahadeva jaw is dropped open with his eyes wide.

Ashwatthama look at karna in shock, ignoring the fly roaming near open jaw of sahadeva as he asked "you are........you are talking!!"

"yes" Karna says nodding, immediately finding himself crushed in ashwatthama's arms as he hug his best friend.........friend-

"stay away" They both break the hug only to look at sahadeva fighting with the fly making them laugh as Karna notice krishna in the corner, silently thanking him karna smiled lightly as krishna also smiled back in return.

Karna walk towards krishna while saying "thank you keshav, if it weren't-"

"you don't have to thank me, this is the least I can do vrisha"

"vrisha? Another nickname, huh?" Karna asked teasingly making them both laugh before karna notice his Gurudev coming from behind.

"Gurudev"

"I will leave in a while putra, I have to go now"

"but you.......just......came" Karna mutter out, not wanting to disobey his Gurudev yet not wanting for him to leave karna too.

Parashuram ji understood karna's conflict ad he put his hand on karna's head before saying "I might be going right now but remember I am keeping my eyes on my shishya, better not get lost again"

Though it was in stern tone, it still made karna smile remembering how his Gurudev used to scold him in the childhood.

"I will come after puja"

Karna turn around after Parashuram ji left only to find a shocked Ashwatthama and Sahadeva who came towards him to ask "you are.......Bhagwan Parashuram is your Gurudev!?"

Sahadeva asked, almost yelling as Karna nodded before ashwatthama also exclaimed "you are Bhargava shishya!! The why didn't you fought back?"

Karna look at for a while before saying "you are my true friends..... I will tell my story"

Karna exclaimed all the things about his parents, his dead younger brother, him being Parashuram shishya, him being Magadh Raj, him being the adviser and helper of Prince, about vrushali and him being the reason of Sindhu Naresh capturing, him getting curse, him coming back, him finding out that his parents are.........Oh, his parents are no more.

They all look at karna astonished while krishna just blinked as sahadeva says "I can't believe...."

"you are truly brave karna. You have endured so much yet.......I have never seen a person with valour like yours karna, never. I am proud of the fact that you are your friend"

Ashwatthama says sincerely making sahadeva agree with him too as Karna smile before saying "I have to go too"

"are you sure?" Krishna asked in a concerned tone as Karna nodded before looking at ashwatthama who is glaring at krishna making him confuse but he let it go for now since sahadeva asked him.