MANOEUVRE FOR REVENGE

Duryodhana walk towards his room since his practice is completed and now he has papers to check until a sickingly sweet voice from behind, stopped him.

"Bhanje!!"

"Mamashree" Duryodhana turn around to face Gandhar Raj, noticing a frown on his face, duryodhana ask.

"what happened mamashree? Why are you looking worried?"

"I am just concerned about your future Bhanje"

"what do you mean?"

Duryodhana look at his mamashree who still has frown on his face covered his mouth before his eyes closed for a while and then open again as he says.

"I am worried about that lakshagriha incident"

"why would you be worried about that mamashree? It is not done by me and we all know that-"

"but, does everyone believe in that?"

A confused noise left duryodhana's throat as a frown come on his face while Gandhar Raj's frown left.

"what I mean is that Bhanje, we all know that but what about Gangaputra and Mahamantri Vidur?"

"Pardon?"

"Mahamahim loves Pandavas more and we all know that, what if he did not trust this matter?"

"it does not matter mamashree, Hastinapur is already divided and there is nothing-"

"what if Pandavas attacked on us? Try to assassinate us? Pandavas does not trust you and you does not trust Pandavas, we all know that so how would they believe that you have nothing to do with lakshagriha incident? They must have thought that it was you who did that and then he will attack us"

Gandhar look at duryodhana's face full of discomfort with a hidden grin as then slowly circle around duryodhana while whispering so that only they will listen, not the third person.

"we need a strong ally on our side"

"we can defeat-"

"Power is not bigger than brain, my Bhanje. We need a very intelligent person on our side who will know about Pandavas or anyone's next move"

"where will we find that kind of person?"

"and here we go, Bagal mein chora, shehar mein dhindora"

"what do you mean mamashree? Do you know that person?"

"not only me but you also know that person. That person is none other than karna"

"Karna!!"

"yes-"

"no mamashree, I can't make karna do this type of thing. He is a very good friend of me even if he is mutual friend of both us and Pandavas. Dushasana even calls him 'Bhrata karna'. No matter what mamashree, he might be a mutual friend but he has never deceit us nor he has ever been disloyal to anyone of us. I can't do this to him. I can't loss my only friend-"

"Exactly! That's what I am saying"

"huh?"

"who are the victim of lakshagriha incident?"

"pandavas"

"then, to whom will your friend believe? Pandavas or you? Pandavas are karna's friends too and if Pandavas told karna that you are the one who is behind this incident (which you are not but not like they will believe) then whom will karna believe?"

"pandavas"

"yes and if karna believed in Pandavas then he will leave you and you will loss your only friend. You don't want that, do you my dear Bhanje?"

"no mamashree"

"then don't let him be close to Pandavas" his intelligence and sharp mind is like fruit to us and I will use it to my delight

"you are right mamashree. I can't let karna meet Pandavas otherwise they will steal him"

"that's my bhanja. Now don't let him out of your sight. He should be only your friend" Gandhar Raj says as he smirk to himself by seeing a dark look on his Bhanje's face...........insecure minds are weak minds..................always easy to manipulate.

"that's right he should be only my friend, only mine" you are only mine karna

"I will take my leave now, mamashree"

"of course Bhanje" Gandhar Raj watch duryodhana leaving from there as he look the dices in his hand while oalyign with it.

"apologies karna but once a wise man said - you have to make sacrifices to reach your destination beside don't worry, soon I will send everyone to you......in heaven"

********************************