CHUCKLE OF BITTER FATE

The numbness of body, the emotions swirling inside, the legs that stumble back yet his body did not fell due to Gangaputra's grip on his shoulder that is gentle but protective...................Karna can't feel all that.........it is just too much.............he lost his everything.

"you are............lying"

"I wish I could my child, I wish I could" Mahamahim said as he loosen his grip, letting karna fall down as a loud scream filled with pain echoed inside the room but Mahamahim knows that no one other than him can hear this broken scream of a left alone child.

He felt a sudden urge of consoling this child, comforting him but seeing him standing up, Mahamahim let his urge go as he says "I think, you should go"

Seeing the broken figure of the child ones his best charioteer talk about always, one who takes care of his grandsons, the one who gave him a familiar yet unfamiliar feeling like this, Mahamahim felt his heart beating heavy as he let the young man go back to his home...............home, feels like a heavy word, especially when he has nowhere to go now.

Mahamahim notice karna is about to turn away as he says slowly "you can leave this job, if you want............."

Only a simple nod came from the unturned standing figure as Karna walk out from there towards the entrance.

--------------------------------------------------

Karna walk towards the entrance while looking down until he felt two spears crossing in front of him as he look at soldiers at the entrance in confusion.

"I have to go outside"

"you can't go outside without Maharaj Yudhishtir's or Yuvraj Duryodhana's permission unless it is for surya Puja"

You better be kidding him otherwise the vexation that is bubbling inside him will definitely burst out...............but what will he be able to do? Nothing, he has no power, no strength, nothing fight back against them.

Karna bite his lips as he look around anxiously before taking a deep breath while walking towards the garden. He closed his eyes, trying to remember something before hhis eyes open in a flick as he ran behind the palace.

--------------------------------------------------

The morning and inside the palace is too much silent for sahadeva's liking as he watch brothers and cousins just doing their work rather then finding Karna like they have been doing from the time they came here.

Feeling uneasy sahadeva curl his hand into fist as he hear his elder twin laughing over something but the laugh is too hollow......and too much different from his own laugh as if it is not Nakula but someone else who is laughing, making sahadeva flinch when he watch all his brother giving grin to each other and if that is not scary then nothing is.

Sahadeva went towards them but before he could, the maids called him as he look back at his brother while writing a small letter. Trying the letter to the messenger eagle, he sent the letter, praying that the letter would reach fastly as he knows he can't fight against his brothers.

----------------------------------------------

"here it is"

Karna remove all the climber plant from the wall before he take out bricks from the wall without noise as a big hole become visible on the wall.

Karna checked his surrounding one last before entering the narrow passage as he hide the hole from the climbers hanging above the wall before walking towards the other End of the passage.

Being too much inside anxiety, karna didn't let his senses work until he hear a snap of branch making his eyes widen as he try to turn around but couldn't when he felt a heavy thing colliding with the back of his head, feeling dizziness and pain taking over, he grabbed the wall of the passage for support.