TRUTH BEHIND DECEIT

There is a women laying on the wooden bed, she looks completely malnutritioned and weak as her fingers twitch little while there are hairs on her face.

"excuse me" Karna said, wanting to apologise for entering the hut without permission as he thought it is empty since it was open.

He glanced back seeing the rain still pouring continously before looking back at the women only feel his heartbeat stop for a moment.

"vr......vrushali"

Her weak eyes move to his face as her lips wobble a little as if trying to open her mouth but couldn't.

"hmm?" She hummed in question, not saying anything as Karna felt his feet walking towards the bed before falling on his knees in front of vrushali's laying figure. He grabbed her skinny hands before muttering "how? You? They said you.....? Why are you here?.........and........and what happened to you?"

His voiced out shakily from all the feelings rushing inside his heart as he look at her confused weak eyes that can't even open properly before whispering out "Radheya, do you remember me?"

A small weak smile come on her face right after his introduction as her eyes opened a little more in surprise before they closed in relief by the feeling of warm hands on her cheeks, realising it is her Radheya's hand that is caressing her cheek and his other hand grabbing vrushali's left hand like his lifeline.

Oh, how she wish she could had meet karna before so that she could talk with him, walk with him, eat with him, play with him and spend time with him but...............her fate has written her ending here and she can't do anything but to accept her fate..............At least she get to see her Radheya........as her last view. There is nothing, she wants more than to walk towards the light, embracing her fate while being in karna's safe arms. Even if her destiny is not karna......

"may karna's destiny be beautiful...........Please God"

----------------------------------------------

Karna watch vrushali closing her eyes in relief with 'almost to no' small and he knows there won't be any excuse to see her beautiful eyes again..............a droplet touched his hand which is grabbing vrushali's ones while the view of vrushali's still beautiful face become blurry with a sting in his eyes making karna realise that it is his pain that is pouring in the form of tears as he felt his throat dry and rough.

Karna let out a bitter laugh as he look at the rain which has stopped now but his tears did not................God does knows their way with him from childhood, don't they?

He kept looking at her body before his eyes caught a silhouette being formed from the person behind him as abruptly turned around only to see an old man with a pot standing there with a shocked expression as he enter inside, putting the pot down carefully while observing karna who is still sitting on his knees near vrushali's.............fallen body.

"you know putri vrushali?" The man asked in a hoarse yet gentle voice as he took a good look of karna's condition, not looking at the girl he has helped who is no more as he felt pain inside his heart since the girl was just like his daughter but he knew about her health, so the only thing he did is, wish for her peaceful departure and now her soul's peace.

"yes" Karna replied as he look her face again, tucking her hair strands behind her ear before explaining everything "she.....she was my childhood friend-" He forced 'was' out as he noticed staring at her "-we did not meet from years and I got to know about her marriage from my family. I came to see her but......but people in Magadh......they........they said, she......."

He did not said anything but the man felt the pain and confusion in his voice before slowly saying.

"they don't know about truth"