BLOSSOM OF HAPPINESS

"Have to say Maharaj Rukmi is quite a powerful King yet he has so many soldiers, outside the palace, inside the palace at every gate. I did said I would do it..........but how will I be able to do it when I will never be able to go inside? And where is that-"

"hey karna"

"where were you?"

"it takes time to come from Panchala to Vidarbha, okay?"

"yeah - yeah, now tell me how should we go inside?"

"we?......no, only you"

"then tell me, how will I go inside?"

"why are you asking me that?"

"you have experience of this, jumping from windows to windows to meet Rajkumari Dushala"

".............Bastard"

"it is truth and you have to come with me if you don't want Mata Gandhari to find this out"

"you!!..........is none of the window open?" Ashwatthama asked giving up.

Karna shake his head as dronaputra hummed while hiding in the bushes as ashwatthama look at karna from head to toe before nodding making karna confuse.

"what?"

"how about you change your clothes.........like girl?"

"how about I kill you and bury you here?" Karna deadpanned making ashwatthama press his lips tight before looking around as his eyes caught some a long cloth with some burned matchsticks.

"idea"

"then tell me"

"come with me"

Ashwatthama says dragging karna with him as they hide behind the palace to let ashwatthama work on his plan.

-----------------------------------------------

"what's with this seriously?" Karna says adjusting his fake moustache and turban on his head as he look at ashwatthama who is proudly shaping off his fake moustache.

"it is quite good right? I always wondered how moustache feels. Though it is tickling but still feels like I am the head of-........karna! Karna, where did you vanished?.......wait for me, karna!"

Ashwatthama exclaimed as he watch karna going towards the palace entrance, leaving ashwatthama, who now run behind him as they both got stopped the soldiers outside the palace.

"you can't go inside"

"do you not know us?"

"who are you-"

"who are you both?"

"Maharaj!"

The soldiers straighten up their posture immediately as the King of Vidarbha, Rukmi came outside while ashwatthama and karna bowed their head.

"we are here to show clothes to the Princess, Maharaj"

Ashwatthama says as karna frowned inwardly.........they don't even have clothes then how will they prove it?

"then where are the clothes?"

"first we have to ask Rajkumari, what kind of clothes she wants, only then we could show her clothes of her choice, right maharaj?"