FIRST KULVADHU OF HASTINAPUR

"there are so many Kings who came to participate in this swayamwar, who do you think will win today, karna?"

The whole area is filled with well known Kings from whole Aryavarta as Maharaj Draupad with his son Drishtadyumn as Dwarkadheesh sit on the other side while there is no shadow of Shikhandi as expected.

And in between all this noise and whispers, there are two people who came from Hastinapur, whispering among themselves.

"a warrior's valour cannot be assumed, Vikarna. Defeat is a part of life, you never know who will defeat you but you can always stand up after getting defeated since it is always choice not a part"

"you are right-"

"We welcome all the Esteemed Kings and Princes from whole Aryavarta to my sister's Swayamwar. The challenge of this Swayamwar is that, the Participant will have to pick up this divine bow and has to shoot an arrow in eyes of the spinning fish on the ceiling........but participants can't look at the fish directly, you have shoot the arrow on target by looking at fish's reflection in the water. Every participant will be given one chance"

There was a murmer inside the whole area about how difficult the challenge is until the chaos calmed down when Dwarkadheesh started speaking this time.

"the competition will start now but before that, please welcome, the most beautiful woman in whole Aryavarta, the Daughter of Maharaj Draupad, the Princess of Southern Panchala, Rajkumari Draupadi"

There was a a complete silence as everyone's eyes just kept looking at the entrance until the melodious sound of payal entered their ears flowed by choori's sound as the beautiful maiden entered the Swayamvar with her maids behind and a garland in her hands. Her skin colour is not much different from Dwarkadheesh as he is the most handsome man in whole Aryavarta while she is the most beautiful maiden in whole Aryavarta.

Her dark feet are covered in red Alta with a beautiful golden payal while she is wearing a red silk saree, designed with golden border and work. Her golden choori's with some plain red one's in between are making soft sounds as her neck is covered with gold jewelleries and her earrings are dangling side by side. Her hair is braided, decorated with gold ornaments and a gajra while her beautiful face is kept simple with a bindi and a small smile adoring her beautiful face.

She sat in between of Dwarkadheesh and Rajkumar Drishtadyumn while her entering steps were silent, these silent steps tells that she is the one who will decide the future, neither this swayamwar nor this challenge, their future are in this celesti...

She sat in between of Dwarkadheesh and Rajkumar Drishtadyumn while her entering steps were silent, these silent steps tells that she is the one who will decide the future, neither this swayamwar nor this challenge, their future are in this celestial born's hands and what makes it more interesting is that....................she knows her power.

The one who will marry her will not only get the most beautiful woman in Aryavarta but will also get the support of Southern Panchala, making the Rajya itself the most powerful one as the one who will win this swayamwar will also not be any weak King or Prince.