DIFFERENT UNDERSTANDING

It is been two weeks since Karna has came here. Till now he has learnt about almost everyone, about their behavior, their routine, their personality, their position inside and outside the palace, their reputation and others thinking about them, though he has nothing to do by finding these all things but still, living inside the Palace made him know these things automatically due to his sharp senses and presence of mind. He got to know about some new people too which he has not heard much of but still their image in front of others is definitely not something he expected.

"I think I will stay here for some time"

"ok, yudhishtir"

Yudhishtir, the eldest of Pandavas, known as Dharmaraj too is someone who has intrude karna's thinking more than others. He is someone who always has calm aura...................calm and pure. He only shows emotions on rare moment and still those emotions are worry, concern, confusion or happiness but never anger. It is peculiar how much yudhishtir has control over his emotions, like he can be steady in any situation but at the same time it is mysterious too since no one can predict his next move unless they know him properly. He likes to spend his time inside library, almost everyday as long as he is not called in royal court due to the expectations of elders for him to be the heir of throne but it worries Karna sometimes as yudhishtir would rather read books then seeing the world outside as practical.

"you don't need to stay till last, I will take time"

"as you say, yudhishtir"

-🌸-

"Hey karna!"

"hello Duryodhana!"

Duryodhana, the eldest of kauravas, known well for his short temper. His thinking is different from others. Whenever karna and duryodhana talk alone, he get to know about duryodhana's sharp mind more but it astonish karna more that duryodhana would rather listen to his mamashree then saying his own thoughts. His mind and work are enough to easily compete with yudhishtir for throne without his mamashree's help yet again, he would not say his own thoughts but would rather let his mamashree control. He can't keep his calm like yudhishtir but still it is very much better then his younger brothers including both pandavas and Kauravas and his situation being same too by the expectations of elders for him to be the heir of throne is something that made make him change his tracks from being brother to Pandavas.

"are you going somewhere?"

"yeah, to the garden, do you want to come?"

"no, matashree has called me"

"okay"

-🌸-

"hello karna!"

"hello Arjuna, are you practicing right now?"

"yes, would you like to see?"

"sure"

"great, now see the power of Arjuna"

Arjuna, the third of Panduputra, also good in loosing his temper fast but knows where to stay silent. A very much good student of Guru Drona, who has been titled as the best archer in whole world. To be honest karna would deny this as his Guruji is also in the world but still he has to say Arjuna is a very excellent archer. Infact he is a very good opponent for karna and for ekalavya too, maybe that's Dronacharya did that but still there is a problem..........arjuna has high nose. He just can't stop bragging about his archery skills and the title he has been given. But still that did not remove the fact that one day he would like to fight with arjuna, even if friendly but for now let's keep this urge of 'touching the bow' inside.