INDICATION OF LOVE

The chirping of birds, morning cold breeze, ruffle of grass and trees and no crowd noise of human, there is nothing that can be more relaxing than morning time, especially right after Surya Puja.........Karna took a deep breathe as he push his bangs aside from his eyes before tying his long hair back while noticing two birds chirping together while leaning against each other making him remember.......

"Vrushali" Even the whisper of her name is like air to live....God when he became such type of person?...........No words can explain his heart's condition which is always in conflict, whether to cry or smile when reminded of her.

"I think we should go for Puja"

Karna hear the sentence, immediately knowing who was the one who said that, he went towards the source of voice.

"Pranipat Mata Gandhari, Pranipat Mata Kunti"

"ayushman bhava, putra"

"cheeran jeevi vabha, putra" There was an unusual shakiness in Mata kunti's voice but Karna, thinking she must be a little under weather let it go as she already has people to check on her.

"are you going for Puja?"

"yes, putra" Karna grinned at Mata Gandhari before saying "then, how about going to temple? It is been a while since you have go there beside I am also going there, so?"

".........Sure" Maga Gandhari says as Kunti also nodded at her jiji's words while karna ran inside just for a glance, if everything is alright before he leave with Mata Gandhari and Mata Kunti.

While going outside the palace, karna found himself standing in front of Maharaj of Indraprastha.

"Yudhishtir?"

"are you going somewhere?"

"uh......yeah"

"where?"

"to the temple with Mata Gandhari, Mata Kunti and Rajkumari dushala with Rajkumari Draupadi"

"I see.........Ok" Saying that Yudhishtir left while Karna just look at his going figure with a frown.

At first he truly thought they are just being clingy because he is their friend but now after two days, he truly understand that this is not case.....It is too much, how they are inquiring about his everything. What is he eating? What he is doing? Where he is going? Why he is going? With whom he is going? When is he coming back?

This is just................he has to say he has too much patience inside as for real he wants to scream, yell or anything to have them leave him alone for God's sake.

"what are you thinking about?"

"nothing Rajkumari. Let's go"

-------------------------------------------------------

"here we are" Dushala says excitedly as she went behind draupadi and Mata Kunti while Mata Gandhari is walking in front and karna in the last.

Karna smirked lightly knowing why Dushala is being so much excited and happy. Today is Mangalwar, the day Mata kripi visit temple with Ashwatthama and only dushala and him knows about this by ashwatthama since he come to temple with Mata kripi every mangalwar.

Soon after the Puja Gandhari stand up as she look around before asking draupadi "where is dushala, putri?"

Draupadi and kunti look around before draupadi shake her head as Gandhari sighs as draupadi again look around until she notice karna pointing at her right making her look there.

"there she is.......but what is she doing?" Draupadi asks as she watch dushala hiding behind pillar while looking at a certain direction while giggling making draupadi look at the direction, only to smile to herself.