END OF DIGVIJAY YATRA

ONE YEAR LATER

"yes I have heard about it"

"he must be really powerful"

"am I?"

"yeah, can't believe he defeated this many kingdoms"

"how many? I didn't count them"

"think he is going to be Chakravarti Samrat"

"I think so too, maybe a very powerful one"

"very powerful? Not quite but...........Have to become either way"

"yeah"

"though you know, no one has seen his face other than the Kings he has defeated"

"not even citizens?"

"no"

"that's good, very good actually"

"why does it matter to us?"

"huh?"

"what do you mean?"

"in the last we have to serve a King either this one or that one"

"true"

"right"

"you have a point"

"ah, they seems like someone who hate royal status.........no problem, hating royalty is quite common now"

"I will be get going"

"so soon"

"yeah, have some work"

"oh, good luck man"

"yeah, all the best"

"thanks"

"see you later"

"let's see if we will"

There is a chorus of laugh as the man in red dhoti with his face covered by white cloth, left the group before walking out of the night market as he turn around to get a glance of Rajya before leaving from there as he whistled, calling his horse.

"Ashwa" The horse neigh in response of his room being called by his owner as he walk beside his owner who is muttering to himself.

"now where should we go?...........hmm, maybe chedi. They were quite eager to fight, they should get a chance to fight. Ready to win another Rajya, ashwa?"

The horse neigh huffing as the owner couldn't help but chuckle at his horse's sassy behaviour before jumping on the horse.

"let's go win another Rajya ashwa"

------------------------------------------------------

AT CHEDI

"Maharaj! Maharaj! A young man has entered in our territory on horse without stopping-"

"And what were you all doing!!?"

"maharaj, we tried to stop him but couldn't, he is just not stopping, we-"

"maharaj! A person is calling for you from the entrance of palace"

"that bastard. Who is that person?"

Shishupal stormed outside outraged by fact that a single person has just walk inside his palace without his permission.

Walking outside, shishupal noticed a young man eating apple casually with a white horse beside him while his soldiers are injured, laying on the ground groaning.

"who are you young man?"

The young man glanced at him, finishing his last bite as he throwed the seeds aside before scoffing looking at shishupal.

"forget that easily? Aren't you the won you challenged me for fight?"

Shishupal look at him angry yet confused look as he tried to thought for minute............who was the last person he challenged for a fight? Who-......Oh!

"are you Magadh Raj?"

"not technically but yeah" The man said as he look around before looking at Shishupal with an uninterested look making Shishupal more angry as he asked in outrageously "what is your name?"

"my name? Why do you want to know that?"

"so that I can know who I am going to kill soon and save Jayadrath-"

"Jayadrath?" The young man asked as Shishupal nodded "yes, I know Magadh have captured him so I am going to release him"

"he is already released" the man said making Shishupal confuse.

"do you know what happened to him?" He asked raising an eyebrow as Shishupal cautiously look at him.

The young man in front of shishupal chuckled before starting in low voice "usse maine daraya, bohot buri tarah ki vo majboor hogaya vaha se bhagne ke liye darke maare-" he said while walking towards shishupal in predatory steps as shishupal watch him cautiously while listening to story "-uski pure sharir pe maine itne ghao diye, itne diye ki vo na to usse mita paya na bhula paya, uski zubaan.......jo hamesha far - farati rahti thi.....kaat diya"

He said darkly as shishupal stumble back in gasp while looking at the man with shock as the man nodded.

"sach me.....uska sab kuch chhin liya maine kyuki usne mera sab kuch chhin liya. Usse majboor kar diya maine, itna zyada ki usne aatmahatya kar li. Yeh Radheya karna hi Jayadrath ke vinash ka kaaran hai" He said gritting his teeth with a smirk as his eyes are covered with darkness making shishupal gulp as he says "but you won't be able to kill me"

"if I can't doesn't mean you won't die shishupal. You will, you think I didn't know about you. From your birth till now, I know everything about you, every single thing"

Feeling outraged shishupal spit out "you lowly person. Just because you have defeated so many kingdoms doesn't mean you are mature enough to kill me. They all were coward but I am not, So just get lost you bastard"

---------------------------------------------------

"100th, don't make more mistakes shishupal. Your boon is about to End"

--------------------------------------------------

"you are lowly man born from a strumpet!!"

Karna felt his vision going complete dark making him step forward towards shishupal only to feel swoosh beside him as he watch shishupal standing still before blood started oozing from shishupal's neck as his neck slide down revealing the Sudarshan Chakra behind him while his body fell backwards making the maids who were in trance scream in horror.

Karna watch the whole scene blankly, standing still in the chaos before his eyes went towards the vanishing Sudarshan Chakra as he turn after taking the crown from his cut off head.

"here the digvijay yatra ends"

Throwing the crown in the sky, karna released an arrow, sending the crown to Magadh before an eagle came flying towards him making him curious.

"hmm, Dwarka? Balram ji? It is first time that a letter came from Dwarka especially from balram ji" Karna opened the letter, reading it carefully before chuckling as he mutter out "really? Abduction?"

Karna look at Ashwa who is staring at him as he walk towards him saying "off to Vidarbha, ashwa. We have to reunite the lovers"

******************************