AN ADVISER

"I was about to win"

"oh please! Like as if you can, even"

"you!"

The Pandavas and Kauravas Princes, repeat again with Mahamahim, the so called Princes of Hastinapur.

"what are you all doing?" A voice filled with authority cut in between the fight as all the Prince turn their head to see their Pitamah striding towards them.

"Pranipat Pitamah"

"Sadha sukhi raho, putro" Pitamah said as he internally Sigh over the fight these kids are having about yesterday's Kala Pradarshan today's decision regarding Yuvraj's position.

"you all have become mature now but still there is still time to find out who is the yuvraj and I don't know what you all will do if I leave you all alone together, so from today onwards, A person will be attending you all. I don't want any protest or complaint about this unless he himself don't do anything bad"

All the princes nodded, not wanting to upset their Pitamah or making him worried as the Prince ask.

"but who is that person, Pitamah?"

"he is-"

"Mahamahim ji, mahamantri has called for you" Pitamah step aside to leave before giving a glance at the prince and karna who came out from behind of Pitamah.

"pranipat rajkumar" The man said but all the Prince were awestruck by the young man before their eyes. The man is tall, same height as the eldest pandava except the second eldest pandava and the eldest kaurava, the others are also tall but still one or half cm smaller than eldest pandava, though the difference can't be seen from away until the height is not checked properly.
He has dark mermerising doe eyes, pointy nose which is lightly red at the tip, soft as petal looking lips, sharp jawline, fair skin and soft feature. He has black open locks below his torso yet some of his hairs are tied behind with curtain bangs covering the side of his forehead and light little hair strands hovering on his forehead. His body, lean but still enough to put a warrior on shame, long slender beautiful fingers.

In conclusion, the man before their eyes has beauty that is enough to make any woman jealous and any man envy.

"um......rajkumar......?" They all came out of trance when the young man shake his hand in front of their eyes and some of the kaurava brothers whisper something - something.

"ah.....yeah, Pranipat. I am the eldest kuru Prince, Rajkumar Yudhishtir" Yudhishtir said politely as the eldest kaurava also introduced himself.

"Pranipat, I am eldest Kaurava, Rajkumar Suyodhana"

"more like duryodhana" Bhima snorted but others decided to leave this matter to later since they don't want to embarrass themselves in front of a new person as others also started to introduce themselves.

"I am Sushasana"

"I am Bhima"

"I am Arjuna" Arjuna said as Karna nodded, remembering the rumours he has listen about arjuna being titled as the best archer in the whole world as he mentally though to himself.

"then what about Mahadev? Beside, if in the world, then what about my Gurudev. It seems Gurubhrata forgot about his own Guruji"

"I am Vikarna"

"I am Nakula but you can call me handsome too" If this sentence didn't made everyone groan then nothing can as they all continued their introduction, leaving nakula and his face alone who is still awestruck by the man's beauty in front of him though he can't leave his introduction at his name, can he?