Ramon

RAMON

He didn't remember much of his childhood, but what he did remember wasn't pleasant to say the least. The moment he opened his eyes, he had many expectations in front of him. His mother, Elizabeth, was a kind and loving person. A person isn't a mother though. She always helped the druids and solar riders but her son had to fight for himself. Getting the attention of his mother was a full time job, which he soon realized was completly pointless. His mother was a druid and as mentioned before, she loved her job dearly. He never knew who his dad was, nor did he ever care. His main job was to train to become a druid rider. Eventhough he had all the druids and solar riders, he still felt lonely and forgotten. He started to prefer solitude over many people around him after a while. He started making unlikely friends in the forest. The animals loved him and made him feel at peace. His little friends made his trips to the forest the best moment of his day. He grew up that way, lonely except for his forest friends. One day, his whole life changed drastically. He went on a mission with the others to Asteria, the magic and secret world. Not having an own horse, he had to ride on the back of his mothers' horse. The mission went badly ending up in a tragic accident. His mother gave her life to save one of the solar riders. The solar riders ran for their lives out of fear to die just like Elizabeth. The poor boy didn't have a horse without his mother, he called for the riders to come back but they never did. The horse he came on left the world together with his mother due to the bound. The boy was left in Asteria without anything or anyone. He was left there by his so called family and lost his mother who never seemed to find him important. The boy felt lost without anyone to help him. He didn't know how to survive, he didn't even have his forest friends with him. The only thing the boy did have was one of the few things his mom gave him, his name; Ramon.

-3 years later-

There was a bright light coming from somewhere in Asteria. Ramon ran towards the clearing from where it came. There was a crack! He saw the forest somewhere between the light. Ramon ran to the crack and jumped through. He looked around amazed, he was back! The crack disappeared as quickly as it came. He walked towards the water to look at his reflection. His hair had grown alot and he had a bit of a beard. That wasn't what caught his attention though, there was a huge scar running over his face and through his eye. His eye was alright luckily. The scar glowed a faint pinkisch color. His clothes were ripped and too small. He sighed, atleast he was alive. Ramon walked towards the village, thinking about what he would do now. He suddently stopped in his tracks, he heard some kids yelling. A kid cried suddently. Ramon walked towards the source of the sound out of curiosity. He saw a black yearling being cornered by a group of kids. They were hitting him with sticks while the horse kicked and bit. One of the kids was laying on the ground holding his knee. Ramon stepped between the kids and the horse. The kids saw his scar, they froze. He tilted his head a bit curious about their next move. The kids screamed and ran off. Ramon turned towards the horse. The animal bowed his head. Ramon nodded and continued his path. The horse followed cautiously, keeping an eye on his surroundings. After a while Ramon arrived at a small cottage. It was old and dirty but it'll do. The horse went to a stop close to the house to lay down. Ramon started cleaning, reparing and furnishing the house. Over the next few months, Ramon continued making the house into a home. He also added a garden and a spot for his horse, Hades, to eat and drink. After a few months, he was done and could start his new life.