Moondale

ELOWEN

-3.5 years later-

She finally arrived after 2 days of travelling. Athena, her red roan mustang, was tired and in need of some rest. Elowen was glad she finally foud this peacefull and calm village. It was cute. She walked through the village, looking around. She got off her horse to go get some food at the market. The village was indeed quiet and the villagers were kind, just like her old friend had described it. There was one odd thing tho, the whole village was passing whispers about a weird hooded guy. They said he was a follower of the devil, that he curses everyone he meets, that he will hunt you down if you look in his eyes and so much more. One villager warned her for him and said that he rode a black stallion, hades horse of the night. Elowen wondered who that mysterious guy was. Why was everyone so afraid of him? She got back on her horse to go to the house her friend told her about. She needed rest as much as Athena did. More importantly, she needed to lay low for a while. That's certain after that she decided to run away from her old home. During her walk, Elowen only wondered one thing though. Who was the weird hooded guy that the whole village of Moondale feared so much?