vines

ELOWEN

She got home, feeling both tired and confused. Athena had luckily kept quiet during the ride. Elowen is now sitting on her bed, her legs pulled tightly against her body as she stares through the window. She sees Ramon walking by with Hades, also going home probably. Her mind is constantly drifting back to that kiss. She wonders what's going through his mind, did he like it or was he disgusted? She sighs when getting under the covers. She falls into a deep, restless sleep.

-nightmare-

She's back at that spot with the huge tree and all the pink. She recognizes the tree now, it's the one she was at with Wrath and Ramon. The soft violin melody is playing again, like a deadly lullaby. The wind is howling, earth shaking and mist everywhere. Her head snaps up as she hears the man scream again. This time, she seems to recognize his scream but she can't put a name on it. The woman screams soon after. Elowen let's it all pass, she doens't know what to do anymore. Is this just a filthy nightmare or a premonition?

Elowen sits up in bed, panting.

"Just a dream El." She pants and looks out through her window. She can't sleep anymore now, perfect. She sighs while getting out of bed and going downstairs. She takes a glass of water from her kitchen. She brings the glass to her lips as she looks through her kitchen window. She look in the direction of Ramon's house. She has so many thoughts on her mind, both about that nightmare and Ramon. She knew now for sure that she was falling badly for him, she knew it when she kissed him. She loved to do it, even if it didn't mean anything. He seemed pretty shaken with that kiss. Elowen starts to think that she should maybe apologize. He was so quiet when they were sitting alone after the little discussion with the other riders. She puts her glass down and walks outside before she looses courage. It's only when she's sitting on athena and walking to Ramon's house that she realizes that she never changed clothes. She's wearing a big shirt to sleep in. It's pretty embarassing but it's also to late to go back now.

She's standing in front of Ramon's door, feeling extremely foolish. All of her bravery from earlier has left her completly. The cold outside is the thing that ends up convincing her to knock on the door. She waits for a while but when she decides to just leave, Ramon opens the door. He looks a bit confused at her.

"Elowen? What are you doing here this late?" His gaze is running over her body, from her to wide shirt to her bare legs. She's staring at him as well, he's standing there with messy hair and only wearing his underpants. Her cheeks turn bright red as she looks back up at his eyes.

"I-well I..." she couldn't make a correct sentence as he looks at her.

"You must be freezing, get inside first and talk after" He opens the door fully. Elowen is thankfull for that as she enters his house. He closes the door and walks to his table. He leans against it with crossed arms, waiting for her to talk. She exhales a shaky breath.

"I just couldn't sleep and I was thinking and-" she sighs while scratching the back of her neck a bit awkward. Ramon raises an eyebrow.

"And?" he repeats.

"And I came to apologize, I'm sorry for that kiss. I should've found another way instead of doing something that impulsive. You must've been so uncomfortable but I..I actually liked it way to much and I'm sorry." Elowen speaks so quickly that she's breathless by the time she's done. She doesn't dare to meet his gaze so she turns around and starts walking back towards the door. A hand suddently grasps her shoulder, pushing her up against the wall next to the door. She is pinned against the wall as Ramon presses his lips on her. His hands drift to her waist as he kisses her. First, she's caught of guard but she quickly recovers and kisses him right back. Ramon pulls back, his lips still close to her.

"Don't ever apologize for that cause I loved it just as much." His voice is thick as he speaks. Elowen's chest is heaving as she nods. She kisses him again, her hands drift into his hair. Ramon presses her body more firmly against the wall, his hand drifting to her thigh. His other hand is gripping her waist firmly. She parts her lips as the kiss turns more voracious. As she pulls on his hair softly, a groan escapes his lips. He lifts her up and she wraps her legs around his waist. His hand moves up her thigh while his other hand drifts to her hair. She keeps her own hand in his hair as her other hand explores his bare chest. Ramon starts kissing her neck, she tilts her head to the side with a soft moan as his teeth graze her skin.

"You have no idea of half of the things I wanna do to you." He says, his breath hot on her skin. Her body turns hot as he says those words. She starts kissing his neck, making her way from his jaw to his shoulder. His grip on her tightens. He chuckles while starting to walk to his bedroom.

"You don't know what you started darling." He puts her down on the bed with a smirk as he lays on top of her. His eyes seem to darken with lust. He kisses her again, wilder than earlier. Her shirt gets ripped of her but that's the least of her worries right now. She let's her hands roam over his back, tracing his muscles as she kisses him. Her bra is the next piece of clothing to leave her body. Ramon moves his lips from hers to her chest. He kisses his way from her collarbone to her breasts. She arches her body with a moan as he grazes his teeth over her nipple. She digs her nails in his back and pulls tightly on his hair. He moans as well, he grabs her hands and pins them above her. He looks down at her with a smirk. His hand moves back down to her waist. She looks up at her hands to see vines attaching them to the bed. She looks back at Ramon who's chuckling. He kisses her neck while his hand slides down to the inside of her thigh. He bites her neck, leaving a mark as she moans. His hand slips under her panties, a squeal escapes her lips but gets smothered by his lips. He kisses her again while his hand is tracing circles on her clit. She moans against his lips and arches into his touch. He pins her down more firmly with a groan. He has taken his own underpants off to as his hand moves back up from her clit to her breast to trace lazy circles. She feels his lenght close to her entrance as he kisses her neck. Her wrists pull on the vines. She moans as he keeps pinning her down.

"Ramon." she whispers his name softly pleading. He licks her neck while moving against her entrance.

"Beg for it." he whispers in her ear as he kisses a spot behind her ear. Her body feels hot all over as she wants him badly.

"Please Ramon...I beg you." She moans soflty. She feels him smirking against the skin of her neck. He slowly thrusts into her. Her loud moan gets smothered by his lips again. She bites down on his bottom lip. He moans and moves fully into her. His movements start slow but pick up pace quickly. He kisses from her jaw to her shoulder. Her moans grow louder as he thrusts deeper and faster. Her wrists are pulling on the vines. She feels pleasure rolling in waves of her, her climax building slowly. Ramon kisses her on her lips again. He keeps thrusting in her at a steady pace now, moving deeper with each thrust. She moans his name loudly as she reaches her climax. Her body trembles with pleasure as he follows soon after. The vines snake back down from her wrists as they both come undone. Ramon looks at her a bit breathless. Elowen brushes a strand of hair from his eyes. She's equally as breathless.

"You don't want to know how many times I have thought about doing this." He whispers while moving to lay next to her. She puts her head on his chest, his arms wrapping firmly around her. She smiles while closing her eyes.

"I loved it." She whispers. Ramon laughs a bit.

"Yeah I felt that." He smirks while looking down at her. She laughs as well with closed eyes. She slowly starts to drift off to sleep, listening to his heartbeat. She hears him whisper.

"Sweet dreams darling." He kisses her head. She drifts off soon after.