new life

RAMON

It was a nice day, no rain or clouds in the sky. Eventhough the day was beautifull, Ramon still wears his usual mask.He works in his garden, drying flowers and hanging them on his roof. His horse, Hades, is running around the forest enjoying his time off. Ramon always lets his horse roam free. What Ramon didn't know is that Hades decided to bring him a present. Ramon is busy hanging the last flowers on his roof when his horse trots over the hill, towards him. The black stallion stops in front of the fence with some flowers in his mouth. Ramon smiles at him."Hello boy, well thank you for the present." he says. Ramon takes the flowers and pets his horse. He proceeds to hang the flowers on his roof. A voice suddently sounds from behind him. "Good evening sir, I am terribly sorry to bother you but your horse stole those out of my garden." Ramon turns around and sees a young woman sitting on a red roan mustang. He doesn't quite know how to react, nobody usually dares to come to him. They certainly never even spoke to him. He decides to just use his usual cold attitude. Ramon answers calmly.

"Technically those are flowers from the forest so they don't belong to anyone."

"I did plant those seeds myself and took care of them, so I'm pretty sure those are indeed mine sir." The girl looks a bit ennoyed and crosses her arms. That certainly wasn't the way people usually talked to him. Wanting her to leave quickly, he shortly answers. "Do you want them back?" The girl shakes her head. "No keep them, just don't let your horse get in other people's gardens next time." She smiles a bit. He just nods and walks to his door. "Have a nice evening!" she calls before leaving finally. "Same thing" he answers. Ramon finds it odd that that girl talked to him like he was someone normal. She's probably new here, he thinks, surely once she hears the rumours, she'll leave. Ramon goes inside to get dressed for his evening meeting. He puts his cloak on and checks if his mask is still in place. He proceeds to go outside and put Hades' bridle on. The sun is finally going down, it was about time. Ramon has always prefered the calm dark nights to the loud sunny days. He gets on Hades and starts going to his spot. After a while he notices movement in the corner of his eye. His crow, crow, looks at the source of the movement. Ramon knows better than to look and continues his walk. Once he arrives at the altar, he gets off. "Make sure she doesn't get to close to the altar." he says to crow and Hades. He then leaves and walkes to Alden who waits for him. "Keep your mask on just to be sure." Alden says. "Can the girl-" Ramon was cut off by that odd owl they call Alden. "Elowen won't hear anything, it doesn't matter." Ramon nods. Elowen, he thought.