Summer Sol

ELOWEN

-2 years after battle-

It's been 2 years since that battle where they lost Ramon. Elowen never got to see his body, no one did. It disappeared, but maybe it was for the best. Elowen had been completly destroyed for weeks. Vesper, Callisto, Alastor and even Blake came over often. She also discovered that Ramon had left her a little gift before dying. She found it out when she was puking in the bathroom every evening. Vesper and Alastor fainted when she told them while Blake just laughed. Callisto was excited weirdly enough. She got a beautifull little girl, she named her Summer sol. She was quite a happy baby. She had Ramon his eyes, Elowen liked that about her. Everyone loves little Summer, even Blake couldn't resist her. Even if he acted like he didn't care about her, Elowen had seen him play with Summer once. She often told Summer about her father and then ended up crying herself. She is thinking back about everything as she puts Summer in her bed. They moved into Ramon's house and Elowen made the study into Summer's room. The baby fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow, she has had a very exhausting day with Alastor who insisted on babysitting today. Elowen kisses Summer's forehead.

"Good night little sun." She walks out and goes back downstairs to clean up. She sighs.

"Poor kid had to survive Alastor for a whole day." She mutters to herself while cleaning the mess that Summer made on the table for dinner. She finally slumps into the couch after an hour. She looks out the window at the stars.

"Your kid got the same temper as you Ramie, she keeps exhausting herself." She smiles sadly and sighs. She is just about to grab a book when she hears Summer crying upstairs. Elowen sighs.

"Must be from exhaustion, poor baby." She gets up and goes upstairs. She turns the light on in Summer's room.

"I'm here baby, mama's here-" Elowen stops dead in her tracks when she sees someone shushing Summer in his arms. The baby is back asleep already. Elowen holds herself up on the small cabinet when she recognizes Ramon. Tears run down her cheeks, she shakes her head with wide eyes. Ramon looks just like he was before he died but his scars are gone. He puts Summer down with a smile. He then looks at Elowen. She just stares at him. He quietly walks up to her and hugs her tightly. She sobs in his arms, hugging him back just as tightly. As if she's afraid he'll dissappear again if she lets go. They quietly get out of the room after some time. Elowen leans against the wall.

"How are you here? Are you a ghost? You were dead Ramon." She whispers, still in shock. Ramon sighs and grabs her hand.

"I am real and I wasn't dead. I was in some kind of sleep I guess? That curse I got with the scars actually saved me. That curse had given some extra magic to my body which is why not all my magic got used and why I didn't die because of it. I was just somewhere between life and death until I regained my strenght. I had to find a way back to this world but I managed it." He smiles after his explaination. Elowen just listens with tears on her cheeks. She nods before leaning forward and kissing him. He wraps his arms around her, kissing her back. When he pulls back, he wipes a tear from her cheek.

"You were busy to I see." He nods towards the babyroom. Elowen chuckles and nods.

"You left a gift, Summer Sol." She chuckles again. Ramon smiles broadly.

"Sol?" He chuckles and hugs her tightly.

"She's beautifull, got that from her mom." He continues. Elowen chuckles, hugging him back.

"Gosh I missed you." She whispers.

"I missed you to darling." He whispers back, kissing the top of her head.

-week later-

Everyone was in shock when they discovered that Ramon was alive but very happy. Even Blake was secretly glad to see him back. Elowen is sitting next to the lake, looking at Ramon who's playing in the lake with Summer. Callisto, Blake and Vesper joined him. She smiles to herself as she looks at them. She never had a good family but it seems she finally got one. The sins weren't dead so they will show up again eventually but for now, they could just enjoy their happily ever after. She has everything she needs; a family, a daughter, a lover, an amazing life. She can't ask for anything more. Ramon grins at her, waving her over. She smiles, going into the water aswell. Many challenges will come up with time, that's sure. But for now they will just enjoy their little fucked up family of misfits and freaks for others but for them it's a perfect family.