lust

ELOWEN

Elowen has quickly left with Athena after that embarassing encounter with Alastor. She's still bright red when she remembers how Alastor caught her staring at Ramon's bare back. She couldn't deny how attractive he is. She was lost in thoughts by the time she arrived at the training spot where Vesper was waiting for her. He stood there with a raised eyebrow, clearly ennoyed at how late she was.

"You're late." Elowen gets off Athena and walks over to him.

"I'm sorry Vesper but I-" She didn't have time to finish her sentence as he was kicked off her feet. Vesper smirked with crossed arms.

"Never let your guard down." He offers his hand to help her up. She glares up at him while taking his hand and getting up. A chuckles sounds from the forest. Vesper and Elowen look to at the source of the sound to see Blake grinning at them.

"You're such a bully brother." Blake smirks as he walks closer. "Now let me train this beauty while you go to Alden, he asked me to summon you. Ramon has something to tell." Blake crosses his arms while standing before Elowen. She had to crane her neck to look into his eyes, the 4 of them were all around 6.2 feet. Vesper frowned at his brother.

"Alright but why aren't you joining us?" Blake raises an eyebrow at Vesper.

"Cause I just don't feel like it and I think that little Elowen her should also learn from another solar rider. I'm the best fighter after all, atleast until Ramon gets angry." Blake chuckles. Vesper shakes his head with a sigh, it seems he was right. He leaves soon after with his mare. Elowen looks back at Blake. He was very different from Ramon but equally as tall and muscular. His hair is dyed in a dark red, his eyes kind of brown/green. He is smirking at her with crossed arms.

"Now princess, show me what you can do." Blake keeps a relaxed stance while Elowen gets in her fighting stance. Blake kicks his feet against her hand to get it closer to her body.

"Messy stance." He shakes his head with a sigh. Elowen glares at him before attacking. She goes for a well aimed punch to his face. Blake dodges it, stepping to the side. Elowen is falling forward due to her momentum when Blake kicks her in her back. She's send sprawling on the ground. She spits some mud while glaring up at him. Vesper could be strict but Blake was definitly worse.

"Is that all you can do?" He raises an eyebrow unimpressed. Elowen gets back up and goes into attack. She kicks her leg up towards his face, he blocks it with his arm. She uses the distraction to punch him in the stomach, he barely avoided it with a grin.

"You're quick, that's a strenght." He goes into the attack himself, doing a combination that she hadn't learned yet. Elowen is send sprawling in the mud again. The morning is pretty much filled with this, Blake sending her sprawling in the mud. He taught her some new technics everytime she got punched in the mud. He may be a tirant but he indeed knew how to fight. Blake is laughing as she gets up again.

"Alright maybe we should stop, you look like a mess." He shakes his head while laughing. Elowen chuckles as well, she knew that she was just that. Strands of hair escaped her braid, her face and clothes caked in mud.

"Alright then." She nods. "Thanks for the lesson-" She breaks of her sentences as she sees Blake's head snapping to the side. His playfull look replaced by a dangerous glare. She follows his gaze, hearing a soft chuckling somewhere into the forest.

"Get behind me" Blake hisses while stepping closer to her. Elowen looks with narrowed eyes into the forest as she stands behind him. A beautifull woman with dark blond hair and dark green eyes appears from behind the trees, there are red streaks in her hair. She walks gracefully with a smirk at Blake. Blake snarls at her.