confusion

ELOWEN

Elowen feels constantly confused about this boy. One moment he is laughing, talking, and being so kind to her, but then he suddenly runs off or acts cold towards her. She doesn't like it at all. Why does his mood change constantly like that? He is so kind to her after that nightmare and seems like he genuinely cares. The next second, it is like he remembered something and just left with a dry reply. He does exactly the same at the river. She gets a bit worried when he doesn't come back inside for a while, so she goes outside to look for him. There he is then, fighting some random dude. That guy called Ramon his brother, but Ramon says he doesn't have any family left. Ramon looks at her for a short second and almost loses because of her. He does end up winning luckily. She didn't know that he could fight so well. He seems in his element, so calm and furious at the same time. He looks very handsome while fighting, it suits him. Well, those are odd thoughts from her. She motions Ramon inside. He follows her quietly to the bathroom. She takes the first aid kit to tend to his wounds. He just sits down in the chair in the bathroom. Elowen starts taking care of his wounds. His face is pretty beaten up and bloody, but it isn't as bad as the other dude.

"You're not gonna ask questions?" Ramon asks. She looks in his eyes.

"You tell me, Ramon." Ramon sighs.

"That was a friend of mine, Blake. He likes to test my temper, and he loves even more to fight me for fun or mock me."

"Well, he sounds like a delight." she smiles.

"He really is." Ramon laughs dryly. Elowen feels Ramon's eyes linger on her face. She just keeps quiet, and she knows that he wants to ask about it. It's a fact that she usually isn't the quiet type. She just doesn't know what to say; it is all too confusing. Her mother would be glad to see her be quiet for once; she huffs at that. Ramon tilts his head.

"What are you thinking?" He asks while looking at her face. She is done with his wounds, so she takes her hands from his body and looks in his eyes. She never talks about her past or her parents for that matter.

"I'm thinking about my mother." Ramon nods.

"Tell me about her."

"There isn't much to say about her. She was a strict woman, wanting me to be a lady and marry off quickly." She shrugs while putting everything back in the first aid kit.

"Where is she now?"

"She's still in her mansion probably, glad that I'm gone. Lord Durham, though, probably still isn't too pleased with my disappearance." She puts the first aid kit back in the cabinet.

"Who's that?"

"The guy my mother found for me, well, man actually. I ran away before she could finish her plan." Ramon gets up from the chair to get closer to her.

"I seem to know less and less about you with every word you say. I also have more and more questions with every answer you give." she looks up at him.

"Wanna know everything about me, maybe?" she chuckles.

"Yes, I do, as a matter of fact." Ramon looks deadly serious and very intrigued.

"If I may know everything about you, you'll know every detail of my life." she smiles softly, maybe even a bit flirty. Ramon's face slowly gets closer to hers. Her heart starts beating faster for some reason. She couldn't be falling for Ramon, could she? Ramon's face is only an inch from hers now.

Suddenly, there is a loud knocking on the door. Ramon sighs. Is he disappointed or annoyed? She is starting to think that it isn't only her that feels things, but that may just be her mind playing tricks.

"I swear whoever it is at that door, I'ma kill it." Ramon hisses, clearly pissed. He turns around and walks downstairs, to the door. Elowen's heart is beating like crazy; she is flushed. Downstairs, she hears the door open. Ramon then talks with some guy. She can't make out the words, so she goes downstairs. A guy with blond hair and clear, green eyes stands there, smiling sweetly. She wonders who he is, even more why he is here. Ramon is putting on a coat and that odd mask of his. She knows why he has it but doesn't know how he got the scar. He looks up at her.

"Ow Elowen, I gotta go. You can stay here for as long as you want. This is Vesper, by the way." The guy waves. "Hi Elowen, nice to meet you. I've heard a bit about you." Vesper smiles; he looks so happy and innocent. It's a huge difference from Blake and Ramon.

"Hi, it's also nice to meet you. I hope you only heard good things about me." She smiles.

"Ow just how you got into Ramon's head and that you're fearless." Ramon glares at him, Vesper just chuckles in answer. She laughs a bit.

"Is that so?" She smirks at Ramon, who rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, well, I don't got all day, let's go Vesper. Cya El." Ramon walks out the door while pulling Vesper with him.

"Bye Elowen!" Vesper yells while pulling the door closed behind him.

"Bye!" She yells back. She walks to the window. Vesper's horse is a big cremello mare; she is gorgeous. Elowen looks back at the house. Well, she'll just go home then; her garden needs some caring. She could maybe even go to the forest afterwards. She does wonder where Ramon is going this time. He often just kinda runs off to Akari knows where. She goes outside and saddles Athena up. She gets on and goes to her house.