magic

RAMON

He pulls Vesper out of the house, towards the horses. Vesper gets on his horse, Starlight while chuckling. Ramon whistles for Hades who quickly runs towards him. He glares at Vesper.

"Stop laughing like that." Ramon hisses.

"How do you expect me to do that while I just saw that you got a girlfriend."Vesper chuckles.

"She's not my girlfriend Ves, just a friend. I would actually prefer her to be nobody at all." He says while getting on Hades.

"Ow you care about her that's sweet, Blake already told us tho. He was beaten up badly so we knew that you were pissed but apparently SHE got your attention from the moment she went outside." Vesper smirkes. Ramon could hear Hades chuckling in his mind.

"You should see him freak out it's hilarious." Hades says to Vesper by mind.

"Can you two just stop. I'm no good for that girl you know that to Vesper. I should get rid of her as quickly as possible." Ramon sighs pissed and starts walking towards the forest. Vesper follows.

"Why don't you just do that then? I know that if you want to, you could do just that easily." He knows that Vesper knows why he can't and that pisses him off.

"You know why I can't. I can't stay away and it's pretty dang ennoying" he hisses.

"Yes I do indeed Sol, just accept it already. You know it was gonna happen one day or another." Vesper shrugs. They start going up the mountain towards the marking stones.

"Yeah well you should have gotten that before me, atleast she wouldn't get hurt." Ramon sighs and stops in his tracks. "Listen there's something else about her." he continues.

"She has these dreams, nightmares actually.-" Vesper interuptes. "Ow gosh, I don't know if that's good or bad."

"Both probably." Ramon sighes and continues. They keep quiet after that and just walk to the spot. Vesper is the sweetest of the 4 of them, he always wants to help. He is like the glue that keeps them together. Blake and Callisto were already waiting at the spot when they arrived.

"There are the 2 lost souls." Callisto says casually. Ramon looks at Blake who is smirking at him. Blake is still pretty beaten up but now he knows.  "You look well taken care of brother. Someone special must've taken care of your wounds." Blake chuckles.

"Back off Blake, leave him alone. We have other things to worry about." Alden flies on a branch. The next hours are filled with discussions and challenging looks from Blake. The Tribe of Sin was acting up again. They always stirred trouble and tried to break the balance between this world and the magic. Ramon and his brothers like they called themselves had to keep it all together. It was an honour to do this but also a huge burden. The four of them were the solar riders, all four with magic and a hard past. Ramon Sol was the rider of the sun, Blake the rider of the eclips, Vesper the rider of the stars and Callisto the rider of the moon.

"Be extra carefull these next days, the Sins will attack and when they do it will be violent." Alden looks pretty worried so it must be serious.

"Alright well now ima go have some fun, call me if you need me." Blake chuckles and walkes off. Callisto also walks away with Vesper. Ramon makes a move to leave but that was cut short by Alden.

"You wait boy." Alden looks a bit worried.

"Yeah?"

"I've heard about your... situation. That girl can be usefull you know." Alden looks down at him. Ramon feels his temper rise but pushes it back down.

"No one will touch her, she isn't a weapon to be wielded. I want her to stay safe and away from all of this." Ramon gestures to the surroundings and then to himself.

"You want her to stay away from you to? Why? It's such a gift-" He didn't let Alden finish.

"It's a deadly gift for her and ima not help her dig her grave." Alden wants to say something else but Ramon didn't listen. He walks off to Hades. They walk away together from there.

"Went well" Hades says

"What did you expect."

They went to make a laps around the forest to check the rune stones before going home. Ramon is thinking about Elowen, about their talk in the bathroom. She seems to have quite the past to. It made him curious, it's not everyday you hear about a mother who wants to marry off her daughter. She was meant to be a lady. That certainly explains her grace. He really wanted to kiss her in that bathroom. It probably would have happend if Vesper didn't bother them. He probably would regret it, or would he? The last thing he felt when he got interrupted was relief. He only felt disappointment. Elowen also seemed ennoyed at the disturbance. He knew he wasn't good enough for her but he couldn't keep away. Everybody saw why but he didn't want to accept it. He trots back to his house, thinking, wishing. He sees Elowen through the window, she is busy doing chores. She is singing to, it seems. He chuckles a bit. She looked just happy, like she had no worries in the world. He looks at the sky. "You are ruthless Akari." He smiles and continues to his house.