Ch28

I was officially going on tour with the boys. This just great! Thank god nothing awkward happened yet. I usually stay in the dressing room when the boys perform but today I wanted to watch them perform. The boys sang really well. I hate the fact that these girls throw bras and underwear on stage. It's just disgusting. My seat was in the box. There was already people in it.

"Why are you in the box?" This red haired girl said.

"To watch the show." I said.

The bodyguard whispered,"Don't listen to her. The boys want you be in the box rather in the first row. They didn't want you be crushed in the first row."

" you didn't pay." She growled.

I ignored her. I didn't need to argue with her I was better than that.

"You bitch." She said in a loud whisper.

Wow. Her parents didn't teach her shit did they?

I enjoyed the show and left. I headed back stage. Many of girls were waiting for the boys. Then I noticed the red haired girl was in this group. Damn it.

The boys came I followed behind Niall. They signed CDs and took pictures. It was the red haired girl'a turn.

"Hey Niall." She says happily. She turns and see me. Her whole expression changed.

"Hey love what's your name?"

"Julia. Niall just so you know this girl didn't pay to sit in the box and how did she get back stage?"

Niall knuckles turned white, but he kept a fake smile in front of her.

He whispered something into Paul's ear, then Julia was taken away.

Thank The Lord. That girl needs to learn some manners.

"No one is ever going to be rude to you honey." He says while pecking me on the cheek.

Suddenly lights from cameras went off. Questions came flying form every direction. 'Are you his girlfriend?' 'Who are you?' 'Niall, who is this girl?' I was so overwhelmed that I ran out of the room. I wanted to go home. I called a cab and headed home. Once I can home I closed the door and began bawling my eyes out. Niall won't let anyone hurt me, but I already hurt him. How can I ever live with my self? The door bell startled me. I opened the door expecting Niall but it was someone else.