Chapter 3 - How could he?

Here's Chapter 3 :D Enjoy!! 

________________________

Niall POV 

We walk into Starbucks, then I see Jessica's eyes just drop. Her fist clench. What's wrong? Did I do something wrong? Then she walks up to a couple. Why is doing that? 

"How could you Justin? Your such a liar." She screamed "Babe, it's not what it looks like!" He says. Before he even finished his sentence, she ran out the door. I could've sworn I saw a tear fall down her face. I slowly walked up to the guy. What's his name again? Joe? Joseph? John? Justin? Justin sounds right. "Justin, why did you cheat on Jessica? she probably the best girl out there." I said 

"How do you know? Are you guys dating or what?" He asked 

"No,we aren't. Just really close friends" 

"Well if you didn't know any better she's clingy also obsessed with grades. She's no fun." 

How can he talk about her like that. What a jerk. I was boiling inside. I couldn't take it any more. I punched him in the face and he flew out of his chair. 

"What the hell was that for?" He screamed 

"Never talk about Jessica like that!"

I punched him again and again. I saw blood that's when I stopped. Then suddenly he punched me straight in the nose. Damn it hurt. I kicked him one last time in the groin before leaving. He totally deserved it. I got to get back to the flat my nose is bleeding like crazy. 

Jessica POV 

I just couldn't believe my eyes. Justin kissing another girl. All i could say was,"How could you?". Thats all it came out. I wanted to say more, but nothing came out.i couldn't stay any longer, it just broke my heart. I ran as fast as I could out the store. Tears streaming down my face, everything was blurry. I stopped infront of a flower shop. I sat on the curb. Just thinking...he's such a liar, "I'll be in summer school" I can't believe it. How can I be naive? I was so faithful and committed to our relationship, how did this happen? Was I not good enough? Then I felt a pat on my back. Who was it? What did they want? It was Zayn, why was he at a flower shop? I quickly wiped my face and said in my happiest voice," hey whatcha doing at a flower shop?? 

"Just picking up some flowers for my girlfriend" 

"Aw that's so sweet" it made me think of justin. How he'd always surprise me with flowers on holidays. But it's all over now.

"Are you ok?, your eyes look really red"

"I'm fine"

"Are you sure?,you look like you cried"

"Um how do you know?"

"I have 3 sisters, I kinda can tell when girls are upset"

"Ah I see"

"Go ahead shoot I have time"

"What about the flowers for your girlfriend?"

"Well she can wait, she'll understand that this was an emergency" 

"What kind of emergency?"

"Just tell me what happened" 

I giggled a little. Just a little.

"I went into Starbucks with Niall,it was perfectly fine. Until I saw my boyfriend kissing some other girl." I couldn't go on with the story because I can feel the tears coming down my face. Zayn pulled me in a hug and whispered,"it's ok let it out" I sobbed more like balled my eyes out. I tried talking but I don't think he would understand what I'm saying over the crying. I pulled away, then he said,"You know if you need anyone to talk to just let me know I'll be hear" awww no guy has ever said that to me. I hugged him and said,"thank you" 

"Do you want to come to our flat?"

"Um I need to ask my aunt"

"Hold on, let me text her"

"How did you get her number?"

"Well if you must know, I got it just in case" 

We walked to the SUV. Then I heard a beep,it came from zayn's phone. 

"Your aunt said its ok but we have to give you a ride back" 

Niall POV 

Once I got to the flat I ran for the fridge. Grabbed a bag of ice and placed it on my nose. Then the door bell rang I opened the door and see Zayn with Jessica. What? Why? "Oh my gosh what happened Niall? Are you ok" interrupted my thoughts. It was Jessica speaking. A voice of angel. "I got punched by Justin. But it's ok because he only got one punch on me. I got him like a lot of times and I kicked him in the groin" 

"What?? You picked a fight with Justin? Why?" With concerning tone 

"Well he was talking bad about you and I didn't like it. No one talks bad about my friends" 

"So, you beat justin up for me?" Her eyes sparkled, I think. Or it's because I'm loosing a lot of blood. 

"Yea" I smiled. She quickly ran over to hug me. It felt nice. Then she told me how to make the bleeding stop. I thanked her. 

Zayn,"I'm going to deliver this flowers to Perrie. I'll be right back." 

Jessica: "see you later Zayn."  After the door was closed Jessica said," what do want to do?"

"Want to play a game?"

"Sure? What game?"

"The question game?" Hopefully I get her better. 

"Ok you go first"

"Do you have any siblings?"

"Yup, one. Younger sister. 3yrs apart. How about you?"

"Only one older brother, Greg. What's your favorite sport?"

"Um... I don't watch any, I'm more of a book worm. What's your favorite color?" 

"Green, and you?" 

"Same" she smiles. Wow she beautiful when she smiles. The door swings open with Harry and Louis laughing. 

"What's up mates?" 

"Harry just prank called Zayn like he was a crazed fan" Louis says

"Wow" I replied. Harry walked over to Jessica and hugged her and said,"We're glad you're ok" Then Louis got up and said "Hey guys Jessica aunt said she should come home so who wants to take her home?" no one answered him.. "I guess i will..." said Louis

LOUIS's POV

I guess they are all lazy and doesn't want to drive Jessica... so i guess i will. "Alright, Jessica you ready to leave?? "One minute please." "Okays, ill be in the living room playing xbox."

"IMMMM READYYYYYYYYY LOUIS!!!" shouted Jessica from the kitchen. "Let's go!" The car ride was short but it wasn't awkward. "Bye, thanks for driving me back! See ya later!" "Okay bye!!" 

JESSICA'S POV

Once i got home i was searching for my phone but i couldn't find it anywhere.. Oh shoot! I left it in Louis's car. "Auntyyy!!! Do you mind if i use your phone to call the boys? I left my bag in the car." "Sure thing...Its low on battery so you can use it once its charged." "Okays, thankyou!" I went to go see how long it would take to charge the phone. My aunt had a flip phone so i had no idea. I soon gave up and it was 12:30 am so i just fell asleep like a cow.

________________________________

If you guys are lucky we're gonna publish Chapter 4 tonight or tomrrow morning :D GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE!! <333 x