Ch26

Alone and isolated. My aunt was out of town. It's not like I can tell her, she probably think I'm going insane. I couldn't tell Niall. I couldn't even tell the other boys it would just create more drama. I picked up my phone scrolled to my contacts. There was only one person I could talk to. Josh.

"Hello?"

"Josh I need you."

"Ok coffee shop?"

"Um come to my flat?."

"On my way."

Josh was the only person I trust with my life. I was feeling this weird emotion inside. Happy? Nervous? Why would I be nervous it's just Josh.

I quickly took a shower by the time I was done the door bell rang. Shit. I quickly just put a big t-shirt and sweats on. Not my best look but it would do.

"Hey Jess everything all right?"

"Well I need to ask you something."

"Yes?"

"Can you come in?"

He walks through the door.

"No one home I'm guessing?" He asks.

"Nope. Aunt is out of down probably for her job."

"So what's up?"

"I had a dream a weird one and it almost seems real."

"Go on."

"I was dating Niall like I am now. I was going to get murdered."

"Don't you think it was just a nightmare?"

"No but the person that wanted to murder me was Harry."

"Harry?"

"Ya he said that he loved me but I just didn't see it. He wanted to kill me to end his pain."

"Harry would never do that."

"Harry has a bad temper though."

"That's true."

Josh POV

I was practicing my drums before Jessica called me. She's been on my mind lately. She needed me, but what she didn't know is that I needed her. She was the one who told me the truth about my ex girlfriend. Once I got her flat I noticed no one but her was home. She went on about her dream. I wasn't really listening I was just watching how her lips moved. Oh her lips. How plump and pink they were. I just wanted to kiss her. Here goes nothing. I lean in to kiss her surprisingly she was kissing me back. She suddenly pushes me away.

"What's wrong?"

"What's wrong? What's wrong is that I have a boyfriend. Not to mention you're his friend."

"He doesn't have to know."

"I can't do this. I've been cheated on, I will not do it to someone else." She says firmly. She looks away. I saw tears form in her eyes. She was right, I was wrong.

"What's life if you don't do anything risky?"

She didn't responded instead she stared at the floor.

"You know what they say, the prettiest girls have the dirtiest secrets." I said while whipping away her tear.

She didn't responded but she slowly looked up at me.

"Just let this be our dirty little secret."

"Ok. Don't tell Niall." she whispers.

"I won't."

I leaned and kissed her again.

Jessica POV

I knew it was wrong but Josh was right what is life if there's no risk taking. It's not like anyone is watching right. Josh begins to kiss me. I wanted more. I didn't just want to kiss his lips, I wanted more.

"Don't hold back."

"You sure Jessica?"

We quickly reached my bedroom.

He was slowly kissing my neck. Then he reached my jawline. A moan escaped my lips.

"Please don't me give me a love bite." I said between my moans.

"Of course not. Remember it's only 'our' dirty little secret.

I slowly reached for the bottom of his shirt. Quickly tugging it off of him. Damn he has some defined abs. Was I ready for this? He quickly stripped my shirt off. I was only in my bra.

"Um can we not go all the way?"

"Ok"

It was one steaming night that I'll never forget.. I laid in his arms and felt safe. For some reason I still felt like I was being watched.