Chapter 6- Jobs

Hi guys :) sorry we haven't updated in a while.... (My fault actually...) but yeah these 2 chapters are going to be a bit boring. It would be great if you guys can vote for our story and share it on twitter, facebook, tumblr.. Etc. _____________________

JESSICA POV.

It was about 10 am and i was still in bed sigh. Procrastination can't seem to stop... I really need to visit my aunt today. I finally got out of bed and it was already 11. Shoot. I rang my aunt and told her i was gonna stop by a bit later on as i picked out something to wear in my closet. "Dinggggg-donng!" Who the -beeepp- is at the door so early. Ugh. Oh..... Its a package... Hmm. A box of assorted cookies!! Yum. Do i even have to guess who they're from? Niall. Not even surprised, i sent him a Thankyou text and finally picked out an outfit just a comfy jumper with some faded skinny jeans and moccasins. I called a taxi to pick me up to my aunt's 15 mins ago... Where is it?! I didn't want to be even more late. Oh. It was on the left side hiding behind a tree. Whoops... Looks like the taxi driver gonna be mad at me now. When i got in, the car smelt like 16 Day old BURRITOS. Ugh. I had realized the old man and asked me "Where are you headed?" While i was making a weird disgusting pout, "86 Scoresby Street SE1 8NJ thankyou" finally after a 20 min drive i was their. I said goodbye to the awkward old man as i walked up to my aunt's door.

"Hi aunty May its nice to finally see you!!"

"Aww, hello sweetie lets go inside i got something important to tell you."

"Okays"

"You see Jessica, this is hard for me to say but i need you to find a job. I lost all my money when i sued my ex friend's husband. Longgg story. But now i don't get paid enough to pay the bills so will you help me?"

"Oh sure."

"Im so sorry i know you love to spend time with your friends but this means a lot to me."

"Yes, i understand." Wow. This was totally unexpected. After our chat May drove me home and said "The sooner the better!" I guess i should look through what jobs their is... "Garbage man? Ewww.. Restroom cleaner at tacobell's? No.... Thanks. A computer designer? Too tech-ish.. With all those gadgets and gizmos. A foot massager? Ugh this is impossible?!

AUNT MAY POV.

I am so nervous once Jessica gets here. I don't know what to say to her. I know she would rather see the city and hang out with her friends. She would never help me. Shoot. I hear footsteps. During our chat i was so nervous that i could feel me trembling. gah! Why did i have to sue that guy?! Maybe i shouldn't have told Jessica straight forward. "Yes, i understand." Said Jessica. Ohmygod. Did she just- omg she agreed!!! I decided to drive her home since she seemed tense when she got out of the taxi.

JESSICA's POV

I scanned through the newspaper once again. Something caught my eye. Nandos. I love to work their, maybe i would even get a black card where you get Nandos for free for your whole life. I rang my aunt how i found a job and they actually hired me and i'm going to start my shift tomorrow. I checked my text messages since there was over 50. Oh Harry texted me.