Chapter 14 & 15

A/O: when i update this i didn't mean to put chapter 15 on here but i guess lucky you!! haha

please rate our story and fan us, share with all your friends! <3 

__________________________________________

Zayn POV  

I woke extra early on this fine morning. I was planning a little get together just the girls and the boys. I mean it doesn't have to be big right? Who am I kidding? I was the thinking the little get together should be in the afternoon then a HUGE ASS PARTY after. I went to the store and bought streamers, food obliviously, and just some drinks. I also bought just about four cases of bud light. I hid in the garage, I don't want the boys getting drunk before the get together.  

"Harry we are going to have a little get to together today around two invite anyone close k"  

"Will do mate"  

I quickly gave a text to perrie  

Met me at my flat around two ish? Xx  

Within a couple of minutes my phone vibrated.  

Sure thing babe xx she replied. Ok I guess I can take a shower then start setting up the food and non alcoholic drinks.

Harry POV  

Well zayn said I can invite anyone close right? I guess I'll giveJessica a call. What about Clara? I mean she's a "friend" only a friend nothing more. I mean she's nice, I would like for the boys to meet her. I'm not sure if she's a crazy fan. So um I decided I'll use twitter I'll just DM her. 

Hey Clara wanna come to my flat for a little get together?  

Once I sent it seconds later, she replied for sure.  

Zayn is having a get together eh? Well I guess tonight I need to put my game face on. Obliviously Niall is in the lead, I can sense it. I don't like it one bit. He maybe my friend, but when we are talking about Jessica here he's my worst enemy. I mean the fact that he think Jessica is already his. Who the hell does he think he is. You cant own a person.  

~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Once Jessica walked in the house I wanted to steal her away from the girls. That would be wrong, the girls haven't seen Jessica in what girls say " FOREVA" just the thought of that made me laugh. I decided to go chill with my boys. Right when I sat down all I heard was Niall saying how he had a great time at the beach with Jessica. This baster, he's going to be bragging about something that isn't even official. Is he serious. Before I can jump the table and tackle him, the door bell rang. Oh he got lucky, I would have done it then and there. I opened the door and there was Clara standing there in her floral dress. She looked cute but nothing compared to Jessica. Did that sound a bit shallow? Well sorry my parents taught me honesty was the best answer. I introduced Clara to everyone. They all seem to get along that's great.

Jessica POV  

Once I met Clara, I mean she seems nice but there was something about her. I means he reminds me of one of those girls who dates a celebrity just for the fame of it. I can't say what I feel though I just met her. That isn't right just judging right of the bat. Harry came over and we began talking, not talking but more like catching up.  

"How've you been Jess?" I like the fact he already made a nickname for me. What am I saying?  

"Good busy with work and you?"  

"I'm practically free this month, so um we can hang out" he says that and can't even look at me, he's fiddling with the hem of his shirt. I'm taking that he's shy. I like shy boys I think it's cute.