Chapter 9- Cheater

Ch9

Danielle POV

I mean was I seeing things? I saw the way Niall looks at Jessica. It's so cute. I mean he waited a long time to find his princess. "Did you guys see the way Niall looks at her. It's so cute. I think he found his princess."-me

"Well it's obvious he likes her, I mean he kinda doesn't leave her side."-Perrie

Niall walks into the kitchen. We all shut up. I mean I don't think he knows that we know about his little crush.

"Whatcha talking about girls?"

"Nothing"-perrie and I reply a little to quickly.

"We should tell him we are all friends right?" Eleanor says while yawning.

"Tell me what?" Niall says

"We know you fancy Jessica" - we all said

He scoffs. "I don't fancy her" he looks the other way. He's totally lying. He always avoids eye contact when he lies.

"Your lying!"perrie screams in a whisper.

"I am not" -Niall

"Are too"-perrie

"Na uh "

"Ya uh"

"No"

"Yes" I'm like not even kidding they act like their five. "Stop your going to wake Jessica up" I say.

"Fine I do"Niall confesses, he blushes aww. " how did you guys find out?"

"The way you look at her" we all chorused.

"I mean I don't know what to say sometimes, or act. She gives me this like I don't how to say it. Butterflies in my tummy."

"It's natural that you get that it's called nervousness." Eleanor says.

Right before we could say anything else we heard a loud thump.

Jessica POV

I woke up to whispers. Got out of my bed tied my hair in a bun. Headed downstairs. I was like barely awake so I guess I couldn't see straight and I tumbled down the stairs. I saw Eleanor, Danielle, perrie and Niall. The last thing I heard before everything went black was," get the ice pact."

~~~~~~

I woke up with Niall watching TV right next to me.

"Hey"

"Hey how long was I out for?"

"Five minutes. You need to be more careful." He smirks

"Your not my dad" I replied playful

"So um what to want to do?"

"I don't know, where is everyone?"

"The girls went with the boyfriends. Harry went out to run some errands. It's just you and me" the way he said you and me. I don't know it made me warm inside.

"So um watcha wanna do?"

"I don't know I don't really have anything to do today. So um we can hang for the whole day." After he said that he blushed . Aww he looked so cute.

"Got any board games?"

"Um let see. Liam has monopoly, life, connect four and clue."

"Life and monopoly"

We played for like three hours in our pjs. Until I start to notice Niall cheating. He takes a hundred every time I roll.

"CHEATER!"