Ch33

Well that's the end of my story. Oh wait I'm not done, let me give you a final update on everyone.

Perrie and Zayn have three kids. The oldest is a girl name Sarah. She's five right now. John is the second, he's three. Not but lastly there Megan, she's one.

Eleanor and Louis have two. The eldest is a boy named William. He's so adorable. He's only four. He looks just like a mini Louis. He's even sassing Eleanor. The second one is a girl, her name is Monique. She's the sweetest thing ever. I think she gets it from Eleanor.

Danielle and Liam, they just got married in July. They are currently in Hawaii celebrating their honeymoon. I hope they are having a good time if you know what I mean.

How's Harry you ask? He really hit it off with Lauren's sister Laura. They are still dating and stuff. I think Harry found his girl.

Oh right I almost forgot. Niall and Lauren only have one child at the moment. His name is Michael. Niall wanted to name his son after Michael búbble. I guess Lauren went along with it. I heard Niall and Lauren are planning to have 5 kids.

Am I forgiving anyone? Oh yeah wanna know how I'm doing? Well in great. I got a little tan, I spend way too much time on the beach. No? You don't want hear about that? Well I guess I can tell you I'm ENGAGED!! Josh pop the question while we were celebrating our one year anniversary. Isn't that the cutest.

Well I guess that's all. Thanks for joining me on my adventures. They weren't really adventures but you know what I mean. Bye now!