Ch30

~a week later.~

I decided I would no longer go on tour with the boys.the phone has been ringing nonstop. I haven't answer any calls. I haven't gotten out of the house. My aunt was still on her business trip. I roam around the house everyday cleaning here and there. The suddenly the door bell rings. I looked thought the peep hole. It was Eleanor. Why would she be here?

I opened the door and saw her in tears. Her dress was ripped, her hair was a mess.

"What happened El?"

"It's the fans and the paps."

"What do mean?"

"I went with Louis to one of their meet and greets and the fans got crazy. I got lost in the crowd, then the girls ripped my dress and pulled my hair."

"What about the paps?"

"They got a video of it all."

She began bawling, I took her in my arms. I grabbed some tissues.

"I think I need to break up with Louis." She blurts

Whoa no.

"Why?"

"I have been holding all my emotions in telling Louis I'm ok. I'm not I'm a wreck. I sleep with one eye open because of all the death threats I get."

I didn't know it got this bad. I thought she handled it perfectly fine. All this time she has been putting a fake smile to hide everything. Thank god I haven't been on twitter this whole time.

"El are really going through with this. You and Louis have been together for 2 years now."

"I don't care. I can't take it anymore. I can't take the death threats. I can't stand the hate. My self confidence has gone down to the negatives."

"What about Louis? How do you think he'll feel?"

"I can't, I just can't. I can't take it any longer. I even deactivated my twitter account."

Louis POV

I felt so bad on hearing what happened to Eleanor. Sometimes I just want to yell at my fans. Like who do guys think you are? Think dissing on my girlfriend is fine. No I don't think so. To make it up to Eleanor I went to Jared's. Yes, I'm about to pop the question. She's the love of my life.

My phone began to vibrate in my pocket.

"Hey El what's up babe?"

"Wanna meet up some where?"

"Sure. What did you have in mind?"

"How about back at your flat?"

"Sure i'll meet you there."

I quickly paid for the ring and headed to the flat. Eleanor was already there. I'm guessing the boys let her in.

I walk in and there's Eleanor sitting lovely like on the couch.

"Louis I need to tell you something."

Was she going to tell me she loves me? I slowly reached into my pocket.

"I'm breaking up with you."

Huh? Did I hear this wrong?

"What?"

"Louis it's for the best. We can always stay friends."

I shoved the ring deeper in my pocket. My Eleanor was leaving me. She walks out, as she goes she leaves a not on the table.

'Louis, I love you with all my heart. I thank god that I met you. You made me the happiest person alive. There's something's you should know though. When I met you I didn't think about the hate I was going to receive. As time went on I just put a fake smile on my face. I didn't want to worry you. I didn't want to get in your way in your career. There were nights I couldn't sleep, I was too scared. I was scared of those death threats I received. But that's not the point I think I wasn't good enough for you. You deserve better. I hope we can stay friends. I love you.

~Eleanor'

Tears formed in my eyes. I didn't know all of this. I didn't know she couldn't sleep. I didn't know that's she wasn't happy. I should've known. But I didn't. That was my mistake.